My Birthday

Omg yay! It's my birthday and I'm 18! I can finally leave this hell hole! But I'm sore cause last night my father was drunk and he had "fun" with me. I don't wanna go downstairs but I have to. I got ready and I headed downstairs and I seen my father. "Good morning." "Morning." I grabbed a monster and a banana and headed for the back door. "Where are you going?" My father got up. "Um...I'm 18 today and I was going out." He came over to me and said "No your not. I'm not done with you." He grabbed my arm and I let out a scream. He started to drag me down to the basement. I screamed louder and begged though tears for him to stop. "Please no! Let me leave!" "No now shut up you little slut!" He dragged me down the stairs to the basement and put me on the low table. I kicked and scream and tried to get away but I can't. He pulls my top off and my pants. He rubs his hands all over my body. I cry and beg him to let me go. "Shh my little princess. This won't hurt." He pulled his pants down and my panties. He pushed his self in to me and I screamed as loud as I have ever screamed and he pushed his self farther into me. All of a sudden we heard a noise from the small window. As he looked away I kicked him as hard as I could and he fell backwards and I jumped down and grabbed the rope that he had hanging up to tie me down with when I'm to strong for him. I got on his back and put the rope around his neck before he could get up. I pulled as hard as I could. He tried to get me off but I only laughed and pulled tighter. He slowly stopped moving and I kept the rope on his neck. After about five minutes I knew he was dead. I got up and put my clothes back on and heard a voice. "That was hot" I turned around to see a guy. "Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?!?!?" He came into the light and I gasped. It was Jeff, Jeff The Killer....

~what you think??? Good or bad??? (-'_'-) please tell me the truth loves. Bye now~