37.) Is it really getting better?

It's been a week, and everything's been... good. Surprisingly. The kraang, nor Karai has tried anything—-honestly it's confusing really. There's been no incidents, accidents, or commotion. It's almost... strange with how peaceful it's been. Could they be plotting something? Or have they really gave up?

"Leo?" Myra peeked her head through the door of Leo's room. Leo looked up from his journal at Myra. Her smile grew wide as they made eye contact.

Leo smiled softly as he stood up and put down his pen. Leo followed Myra out to the living room. The sight of everyone laughing happily in the living room.

Mikey stood in front of the tv, balancing several pizza boxes on his arms, head, and one foot. His body rock slightly back and forth as he balanced himself.

"You got one more minute Mikey, and 20 dollars is yours!" Myra exclaimed, holding up her phone to show Mikey the timer. April, Casey, and Donnie cheered him on.

"Come on Mikey! 20 dollars and you can get the new Crognard action figure! You got this bro!" Casey cheered Mikey on with a smile.

Mikey really wanted that action figure, and hey—-20 dollars is 20 dollars.

Leo shook his head in disbelief at the scene going down in front of him.

"Really, my love?" Leo asked, looking at Myra. Myra just giggled in response as she took several photos of Mikey.

"What? 20 dollars and he can get the Crognard action figure. What's so wrong with that?" Myra asked with a mischievous smile.

"He's holding about 50 pizza boxes!" Leo exclaimed, gesturing to Mikey.

"That's the point!" Myra said enthusiastically, cackling.

"Shouldn't we be patroling the ci-" Myra cuts Leo off with a quick kiss to the lips before walking away, leaving Leo with his mouth slightly open.

"Go ninja go ninja go!" Myra cheered. Mikey made random noises as he balanced himself.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2..."

Raph comes storming into the room, his eyes practically on fire as he growled and glared angrily at Mikey.

"MIKEY!"

Mikey shrieked and abruptly jumped, the pizza boxes going flying and crashing onto Mikey.

Mikey lifted his head out of the pizza boxes, a pizza on his head. A shoe comes flying at him, hitting him in the face with a loud SLAP!

"Ow!" Mikey exclaimed in pain. The shoes falling off his face and down the tower of pizza boxes burying his body.

"You got a pizza stain on my favourite comic!" Raph yelled angrily, shoving the comic in Mikey's face. A bright pizza stain planted right in the middle.

"And you ruined my chance of getting the new Crognard action figure! Now I'll never get it!" Mikey yelled back. He gulps as his eyes widen when he sees Raph rolling up his comic.