Chapter 4 - Ubuyashiki

Kasukai crow Kawk Kawk!! I will get your swordsmith I will get your swordsmith kawk kawk!

Yamato watches as his Kasugai crow flew through the sky flying towards east,

Yamato ponder "I can't believe it's been 15 days looks like my house is good time flies "

Yamato looks proud with himself because It looked like his old house, but much better Yamato mastered Total Concentration Constant Yamato keeps writing to Jumonji Urokodaki onto what's he was doing via Kasugai crow, Yamato's Kasugai Crow knew who ...

Yamato looks proud with himself because It looked like his old house, but much better Yamato mastered Total Concentration Constant Yamato keeps writing to Jumonji Urokodaki onto what's he was doing via Kasugai crow, Yamato's Kasugai Crow knew who the Urokodaki Brothers was because they were both the water hashira at that time.

After 2 hours we saw a man walking towards the mountain at Yamato with Yamato Kasugai Crow on top of the swordsmith head The swordsmith was wearing a strange clown mask

Good morning, Yamato-san. I'm Haganezuka Takeru, your swordsmith," announced Haganezuka as he stood before Yamato with a respectful bow.

Nice to meet you, Haganezuka-san," replied Yamato with a nod of acknowledgment.

Yamato glanced at his Kasugai Crow perched nearby. Come here, you lazy bird. The crow obediently flew to Yamato's head, settling there with a ruffle of feathers.

Come on in, Haganezuka-san, Yamato invited, stepping aside to let the swordsmith into his home.

Haganezuka held out a beautifully wrapped bundle, his hands steady despite the gravity of the moment. This is my last time making a Nichirin Sword. I have put all of my worth into this blade, all of my being. The symbol you wanted to carve on the sword is here. He carefully unwrapped the bundle to reveal a gleaming blade, the intricate symbol etched with precision.

 He carefully unwrapped the bundle to reveal a gleaming blade, the intricate symbol etched with precision

PEACE

Yamato's eyes widened in appreciation. This symbol will be my goal. I'll do my honor to achieve peace. Thank you, Haganezuka-san. I'll make you proud for being your last swordsman.