The Tortured

Taehyung

His words slap me in the face, "Seokjin, that was nothing, it was an act." "And so was this", he argues. "YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM", I yell. He stomps toward me, but I dont back up, "you got into the room unnoticed because I kissed him,  you ass." "He's right Tae, now shut the fuck up before someone comes looking for him", Namjoon says throwing Ye-jun over his shoulder. "We can go down the backstairs, no one should be", Taehyung says. "I'll go before you to make sure it is clear", Jin says. "Yea he can kiss everyone so we can sneak by", I taunt. 

He turns and glares at me but doesn't say anything. He leaves the room and comes back a minute later, "lets go, it's clear." Once we get outside we throw Ye-jun in the trunk and drive off, when we get far enough away from the mansion I call Soobin, "turn the camera's back on." The anger rolling of Jin is palpable, its so thick you could cut right thru it. I know my touching Aera wasn't supposed to happen and its not fair that I get angry at Jin for playing along, but fuck playing fair, I never play fair.

As we pull up to the old house, Namjoon grabs Ye-jun out of the trunk, while I tell my driver to come back in an hour. Namjoon ties Ye-jun to a chair and I pull Seokjin to the side, "this won't be pretty, if you dont want to watch, you can go into the other room." "I want to watch", he says quickly. I cup his cheek, running my thumb over his bottom lip, "let me get this off your lips." "What's on my lips", he asks. "Him", I say crashing my mouth to his. He moans into my mouth, "Taehyung."

"Tae, he is waking up", I hear Namjoon say from the other room. "Let's do this", I say taking his hand and leading him to the other room. He jumps up on the bar and waits for Namjoon and I to start. I slap Ye-jun in the head, "what the fuck, where am I, why the fuck am I tied up." "Pipe down Jun, we have some business to discuss, dont we", I say. "Business, what business, I aint got shit to discuss with you assholes", he says. "We'll see about that", I say punching him.

🔞🔞A/N This is the point in the story where it gets dark. Physical abuse, Adult language, adult content, Sexual situations. This definitely is 18+, NSFW, and might be triggering for some. 🔞🔞

Namjoon holds the strap around his neck while I hold the wire cutters to his finger tip, "tell me who stole my money." He remains defiant, "like I am going to fucking tell you, I am not a rat." I cut the tip of his finger off, blood splatters on me, as he screams bloody murder. I hear a moan behind me and see Seokjin, eyes hooded, biting his bottom lip. He's getting turned on, I can see his erection from here, holy fuck, my cock starts to stiffen as well. I turn back to Ye-jun, "pull it." 

Namjoon pulls the strap, choking Ye-jun and when I notice him starting to pass out, "stop." Namjoon loosens the strap, "Jun, who took my money, had this been a few thousand, I wouldn't be so hard on you, but we are talking over a million, now tell me where it is." He spits at me, "just kill me, because I aint telling you shit." I sigh, grabbing my knife out of the sheath attached to my leg. I hold it under his chin, the point breaking the skin allowing blood to run down the blade. A whimper grabs my attention again and I see Jin rubbing his cock over his pants, fuck he's perfect.

I start to push the blade upward, "I am going to cut your tongue out since you dont want to talk. You also stuck your filthy tongue in my boyfriends mouth, another reason for me to cut it off." "We could scar up that pretty face, then no one will look at him ever again", Namjoon says.  His eyes go wide at those words, "no more ass, no more pussy, no more people throwing themselves at the gorgeous playboy, you will be an ogre, a hideous chud that people will scream at in horror." 

"I-I dont have your money, but I know who took it", he says. "Well Namjoon, it seems Ye-jun isn't a rat when his life is on line, but mess with his pretty face and he will sing like a bird", I laugh. "Who took it", Namjoon says pulling on the strap. Ye-jun kicks his legs, gasping for air. Namjoon loosens the strap and Ye-jun coughs, "my father's brother, Uncle Seo." "That fucking asshole", I yell. "We knew he was a piece of a work, but this, this is next level shit", Namjoon says. 

I look back at Seokjin and he looks spent and so fucking sexy, "Joon, take Ye-Jin back to his party." I point my knife at his eye, "if you fucking tell anyone about this I will keep my promise to disfigure your face, I will take your eyes so that all you hear will be the gasps of people who have to look at your hideous face." He nods, "I wont say a word." "Besides if you do, and your uncle finds out you are a rat, we won't have to do anything to you, he will do it himself", I say. 

"Come back and get us after you drop him off", I say putting my knife away and grabbing Seokjin. I push him up against the wall, "are you turned on by what you saw, by what I did." "Yes", he says breathlessly. "Fuck Seokjin", I kiss him with a frenzy like I've never felt before. His scent invades my airway, and I can't breathe him in fast enough. "I need you, I fucking crave you, you are my addiction Seokjin", I growl. 

He thrust his tongue deeper into my mouth, I taste his want and his need for me and it's fucking intoxicating, better than any alcohol or drug I have ever had. I unbutton his pants and slide them down his thighs, as I remove mine he steps out of his, his cock is standing proudly against his belly, "fuuuck baby, you are so hard for me." He whines into my neck, "fuck me Tae, please." The aching lust surging thru my body is desperate to get inside this man, knowing he gets turned on by my sick and twisted mind. 

Kissing him is so passionate yet its hard and dominate, he grabs my hair, deepening the kiss and holy shit the sound that leaves my mouth is foreign to me. I have never wanted someone so fucking much. "I am going to ruin you like you ruin me, baby", I say turning him around and dropping to my knees. Licking my fingers I rub a wet finger over his hole, then pushing it in, "Oh god Taehyung, I want more, I want your cock." "Patience baby", I say pushing in a second finger and scissoring him open. 

He leans against the wall, writhing, trying to fuck my fingers, "stay with me baby, I need to open you if you want to take all of me." I stand, grabbing his jaw and slamming my mouth to his, my tongue battering his. I pull my fingers out and replace it with my cock. I am not gentle, I am not kind, I slam my dick into him and pound his ass, not letting him get adjusted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god, I am so full Taehyung, so full, harder", he cries. I push his head against the wall and pummel his hole, his scream tells me that he has reached his orgasm and I am feeling the tightness in my balls letting me know I am close.

 "MMMMMM you are so tight baby, your ass milks my cock so good", I whisper into his ear. I cry out when my orgasm hits, filling him full. I am so lightheaded that I dont think I can stand, "Fuck Seokjin, what are you doing to me." I pull out and he shudders, cum dripping down his thighs, he's mine and I will kill anyone who tries to touch him. I turn him around and grab the back of his head, kissing him, "mine, mine, mine."