The Enemy

Taehyung

I help Jin upstairs, bathe him, tuck him into bed, and stay with him until he falls asleep. Going into my office, I call Yoongi to tell him about his uncle while I grab my passport and cash. I called Namjoon next and told him that we are going to Japan and to meet me out by the car. Yoongi and Jungkook are waiting on the tarmac when we arrive at the airport. I explained to them what Gisu told me, "I already have my men in the town where Seo is allegedly hiding." "Great job Taehyung, let's go get this motherfucker", Yoongi says boarding the plane. 

Once we are all on the plane the atmosphere is tense because of all the shit that went down between Yoongi and I, mine and Jungkook's relationship and the fact that Yoongi tried to use Jin in all of this. "Since we have some time before we get there, what are your plans with Seokjin", Yoongi asks me. "Marriage, babies, everything. Seokjin is mine now, he isn't going back to New York with you", I tell him. Yoongi nods his head like he really understands. "Why him", I ask. "He was Park Jimin's friend, and when Jimin found out what was happening I needed leverage", he explains.

I notice Jungkook's scowl, he looks like he wants to beat my ass. "Don't mind him, he is mad because he had a thing for Seokjin", Yoongi says. I chuckle, "sorry little brother, he is mine all mine." "Shut the fuck up Tae, I am not your brother, never will be", he growls. "Thats not what the DNA says", I tease. "Whatever", he scoffs. "Look it's neither of our faults that our parents couldn't keep their clothes on around each other, don't punish me for what they did", I explain. "He's right Kook. Tae, I had no right to take any of that out on you, I lost my best friend when that happened", Yoongi says.

After we land, a car takes us to the small town where Seo is supposed to be hiding out. Namjoon rented a house for us to use while we are here and once I am inside, I video call Jin. "Hi babe, did you make it to Japan safely", he asks. "Hi beautiful I did, if everything goes well, I won't be away from you for long", I tell him. "Good, because I miss you already", he pouts. "I miss you too and I love you, I'll call you in a little while", I say. 

"Come in", I say when I hear a knock at the door. "Boss, they found him", one of my men says. I grab my gun and coat and head out to find Yoongi. "Let's go, they found him", I tell him. He grabs his stuff and knocks on Jungkook's door while I grab Namjoon. Before leaving the house, my men give us the information they collected and where exactly Seo is. Getting into the car, I send Jin a text telling him I love him. I don't know how this is going to end, so I want to make sure he knows.

Jin - I love you too, please be careful.

Taehyung - I will, I have a reason to be now.

"Send in the guards first to clear it out, instruct them to leave Seo for us", I instruct. We are almost to the house Seo is hold up in when we get the call that the house is cleared out and that Seo is being kept in his office. Walking into the indiscreet little house, Seo's attempt at not standing out like a sore thumb, I notice bodies lying on the floor. "His men put up a good fight", Namjoon says. "Did we lose anyone", I ask. "No, all of us are accounted for", he says.

The four of us head upstairs to Seo's office, inside, he is tied to a chair and hollering thru the gag. When he sees us, his eyes go wide, and he starts to struggle to get free. "You know why we are here, that's why you are scared", Yoongi says. Seo shakes his head, laughing thru the gag. Jungkook pulls the rag out of his mouth, "scared of you little shits, fuck no." "You have a rat Uncle, not only are you going to stop embezzling money from me, you are going to give Taehyung every cent back you stole from him", Yoongi says.

An evil smile spreads across his face, "or what, you'll kill me." I start to slowly pace in front of him, not looking at him but no lie, my hand is itching to beat his ass. "You kill me, you won't find any money", he says laughing like a jackass. "Oh no, I'm not planning to kill you, Seo", I say. I point to one of my men, "bring them in." He leaves the room and I turn back to Seo who looks like he just won something. Until he sees the look on my face and his smile falls, he now knows I am not playing with him.

The door opens, and two people are brought in, hoods over their heads, mouths gagged. "What is going on here", Seo demands. "I do not think you are in any position to ask questions", I say harshly. I motion to one of my men to remove the hoods. As soon as they are pulled off, gasps break out through the room. "Tae, what the fuck", Jungkook says. "Shut up Kook, Tae knows what he is doing", Yoongi scolds.

"Why are they here, you wouldn't dare, Yoongi that is your aunt and cousin, you wouldn't hurt them for some money", Seo says. "He wouldn't, but I would", I say coldly. Seo's eyes go wide, and he starts to scream when I pull my knife and place it against his only son's throat. "No, Taehyung, I will give you everything back, but please don't hurt them. They are my whole life", he sobs. "They will stay with me till every cent is returned to both Yoongi and I. When I see that has been done, I will release them.

I turn to Jungkook, "Get them both on the plane." He glares at me but leads them out the door anyway. "You have 48 hours. Try anything, and they will be strung up in the center of town, gutted, for everyone to see", I say. Walking out, I tell one of my men to cut him loose once we are gone. "I can't believe you did this, this is our family and like it or not Taehyung they are you family as well", Jungkook hollers. "They are not my family. I am the bastard, remember", I growl. "I did what I had to do, I never had any intentions of hurting them. I knew what his family meant to him, so I used it to our advantage", I explain.

"He's right Kook, it worked, I am sorry Auntie, but Uncle has been committing crimes and he needs to be stopped", Yoongi says. Jungkook takes the gag and binds off of them. "We know, he just isn't the man I married anymore. The greed has changed him", Aunt Dali says rubbing her wrists. When we arrive back in Korea, Yoongi and Jungkook take their Aunt and cousin to a safe house until I hear from Seo.

Walking into the house Joon and I hear laughing and people talking. "That's an odd sound huh", Namjoon says. This house is always so quiet, but having Jin here really has livened everything up. We walk into the living room and the minute he sees me, he is in my arms. "Hi baby", I say against his neck. "You are okay", he asks checking me for bullet holes. I laugh, "I'm fine baby." I greet Jimin and Jin's mom before taking my man upstairs to show him how much I missed him.

45 more days till our love comes home!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜