XXI. Come back Home.

"I found my home, my place.
He is my home, my place"

Outfits>>

SMIRA'S POV

It's been three days since Kartik offered me the job. I stayed in the cafe for the next two days to help Miss. Suhana because Tina didn't come. Today she texted me saying that I don't need to come today. She also told me to meet her so that she could chastise me face-to-face for not telling her the news before.

I was pacing in the hall when Mia came. Seeing my panic state she started to laugh. I deadpanned her, and she laughed more. "Smi, you gonna rock that interview and didn't you told me that he came to you and offered to work in his firm, that means he is already impressed by you," she said, shaking my shoulders to make me understand.

I want to take this job because I always had a hobby of writing and reading. I never thought I would think about getting a job in this field but now when I have the chance I want to grab and collect all the experiences till I think about my psychology degree.

"Do I look presentable?" I asked her. She rolls her eyes and blows me a kiss.

"You look beautiful Smi, elegant, and sweet." her confection words boosted my confidence. That's why I always go to Mia when I doubt myself. She's my pillar.

I kissed her cheek. "okay bubyee, I'm going" I said running.

"Wait." she stopped me. She ran to me trusting the sandwich in my hand. "eat this while you travel " I grinned at her, saying I love you in return.

I am on my scooty and drive to the address Kartik mentioned. Today was Saturday no college. Today I am going to meet Nana. Yah!

I reached there in half an hour. I stand near the Colossus glass building. His firm is on the 18th floor. I look down at myself. I wore a baby pink shirt and white pants. My hair was open, and I paired my outfit with white sneakers.

I walked into the building "Hello" I said. The girl at the reception smiled at me.

"How may I help you?" she said in a polite voice.

"Dreamer Publishing Firm" I replied.

"Are you for an interview?" she asked. I nodded yes. "Oh, okay. Go to the 18th floor, and turn left for the elevator. You will meet their receptionist and she will guide you" she said. She's very nice.

"thank you for your help," I said, smiling at her. Her face brightened up and I felt happy that I could made her genuinely smile.