XIV. Sharing is Caring

"Show me your thrones and
I'll show you my hands ready
To bleed."

outfits>>

SMIRA'S POV

I feel the strong weight on me. Like something is holding on to me. I stir in my sleep to get comfortable but the bright sun rays dancing from the window to the whole room and on my face make me uncomfortable to sleep peacefully.

I forget again to close the curtains.

Aghh!

I slowly open my eyes, shielding my eyes with my hands to get used to the brightness in the room. I feel the weight on my stomach so my eyes travel down to the strong veiny arms and long slender fingers gripping my stomach gently. I glanced up and saw Aayan's sleeping figure.

A smile crept over my lips seeing him sleeping peacefully. He looks cute like a small kid while sleeping. My head was on his arm, our legs tangled with one another. His hand over my stomach tugged closer to his warm body. The memories of last night clashed with my mind and my lips turned down in a frown.

I had the nightmare again. It felt so real like I was all again in the same situation. I haven't shared my nightmare with anyone. Not even with dii. Not even with Mia or wrote in Dairy.

I have always kept it to myself. It's the incident which happened when I was in 5-6 grade maybe. I don't precisely remember it. I came from school alone because Dii went on a school trip to Goa. I walked into the house when I heard Dad screaming at Muma. She was quite scared. I was frightened, it was not something new to me but today I was all alone. Dii wasn't there to protect me.

~

I walked inside slowly, and my parents came into view. Dad kicked the chair in anger which hit the wall behind me. I was startled and jumped in fear. Muma's eyes found mine and her face fell. He stepped forward in an attempt to scare Muma, but I thought he was gonna slap her so I ran to him and pulled his shirt.

"don't you dare to touch me Smira" he warmed glaring down at me.

My eyes welled up. I looked down biting on my lips harshly. "That's all you can do Raveer. Because you are fucking Coward" Muma mockingly said. I looked up at Muma, silently pleading to stop saying things which could make Dad angry.

He stepped ahead and 9yrs old I grabbed Dad's shirt again thinking he might raise his hand on Muma. "Fuck" he curses and pushes me behind.

Dad saw me and walked towards me, the way he stumbled and the faint breath of alcohol coming from his mouth told me he was drunk.

"Dad" I called him timidly. His stern gaze tightened over me.

He walked silently and slowly. His hard gaze was fixed.