Chapter 1

"Argh! I can't even imagine I got my rut because of that bratty alpha boy

"Argh! I can't even imagine I got my rut because of that bratty alpha boy." Taehyung's fisted hand went fast and hit the stone wall, but because of the pain he was suffering at that moment, he didn't feel the slightest pain from it.

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh as he watched the wound on his arm close up leaving only blood stains.

Seventeen years old Taehyung had not yet found his mate, so he spent his twice-yearly rut alone in a cave in a secluded mountain valley in the middle of the wolf kingdom.

Taehyung could have spent his rut with someone else, but since his alpha rejected other people's touches with disgust, and because Taehyung was not interested in things like romantic relationships, he  had not spent it with anyone else. His rut started a year earlier than the other alphas, at 15 instead of 16 but he spend all his ruts alone in a cave.

But it was surprising to Taehyung that his rut suddenly started like this when he had another two months left. What's more, it happened in front of a bratty alpha prince he met this morning, so Taehyung was pissed about all of this.

While Taehyung suffering from pain, Jungkook had returned to their pack house with his father and brother.

"Jungkook, come here and sit down." When Daewon said, directing a serious look at his younger son, Jungkook took a seat next to his father and alternately looked at his mother and his older brother who was beside him.

"Appa?"

"We were thinking of sending you to the purple moon pack to train."

"No....! I can't go anywhere. You and hyung can train me.." Hearing his father's decision, Jungkook's smile faltered and he directly rejected the idea.

"Even so, all the princes of the small packs must train under our king of the main pack, son. It's a law."

"But I can't go to that idiot's pack." As Jungkook grumbled, his mother looked at his father in confusion.

"I'll tell you about it later." Daewon mouthed to his wife and turned back to Jungkook.

"You are insulting our future king, Kook."

"I don't like that handsome asshole one bit though."

"Handsome?" Raising a brow, Jungkook's brother asked. Jungkook avoided his gaze in embarrassment.

"I have discussed everything with the alpha king, kook. He said that next week, new trainees will be recruited again. So you have to go to the moonshine pack day after tomorrow. Therefore, pack the necessary things tomorrow. You have to live in the palace for three years."

"Three years??" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yes.. you can come home for the weekend."

"So I'll be there on week days?"