Chapter 29

"Sir, we can't track V boss's location

"Sir, we can't track V boss's location. He is not in the apartment either." As one of the henchmen said, Taemin clenched his teeth and punched the wall, cracking the wall with his strength, the man who was there trembled in fear.

"Where is the last location shown?" Taemin asked after thinking for a while, the man showed him the tab in his hand.

"Share this location to my phone!" Taemin said as a smirk tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Are you saying V is with Alpha Boss?" Dr. Kang's voice filled with amusement and Taemin nodded, confirming it.

"I got a man to look over the details."

"But what we need to do now is to increase the security of our lab, isn't it? The army can surround us again."

"Althenea will take care of it. But if they attack us together with V, his brother and Alpha Boss even Althenea will not be able to stop them. The only solution is that we stop them first." Realizing what Taemin saying is true, Kang finally agreed with his idea.

The next day, Taemin surrounded Shelly's mansion with a large group of people. However, attacking her mansion, which was heavily guarded, was not as easy task as Taemin thought.

And he didn't expect to face more than three werewolves. So attacking them was a bigger task than he had predicted.

Yoongi, Sandy and her father shot the men before they could use the bullets contained with Wolfsbane. Under their protection, Hobi, Jia and Jungkook fought off the armed men while protecting the three humans as well. Aside from Taehyung and Shelley being extraordinary strong, the two werewolves were also good at handling guns, so fighting them wasn't as easy as Taemin and his henchmen thought.

As the battle progressed, V, who had the power to move around in the blink of an eye, appeared in front of Taemin and strangled him. Though Taemin's men pointed their guns at V, no one rushed to shoot V, fearing that their boss would be in danger. Taking advantage of that opportunity, Shelly's team managed to knock them down.

"So you betrayed your father!" V snickered as Taemin shot him a deadly look.

"Father? You know who you are to me better than I do. You snatched me away from my family when I was young and lied to me for years. I don't want to call you dad anymore, Taemin! But because of the kindness you fed me and took care of me, I spare you today. If you come to touch my family one more time... you will not get a second chance!" Grunting angrily, V removed his hold on Taemin's neck and stepped back.

Rubbing his neck, Taemin looked at V and the others before turning around quietly, thinking that he would surely take revenge on everyone there, including V, for what he had done.

After Taemin left with his men who were alive, Shelley ordered her men to remove the corpses and entered the mansion with the others.

"I called Dr. Jin. He will come soon." Sandy informed Shelley who was examining the wounds of the injured ones.