Chapter 23

After allowing the brothers to celebrate their reunion for a moment, Shelly returned with Yoongi and Namjoon to find out why and who kidnapped Jungkook. Because she knew that whoever those people were, they would be looking for Jungkook right now.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but I think we need to talk about Jungkook's abduction. There must be a reason behind it." As Shelly took a sit, Taehyung released his arms that were wrapped around Jia, V, and Jungkook.

"I don't know.. I didn't understand anything that happened there. I just know that those humans did something to weaken my wolf." Jungkook said sincerely. Taehyung gently squeezed his hand before looking at V.

"Do you know anything about it, bro?" Before answering Taehyung, V thought for a while. He knew very well that Taemin was only using him. But since he thought Taemin was his father for so long, he did everything Taemin asked. He didn't want to lose his only relative. But now he knows the truth. He also knows that he is not alone. So V decided to tell his brother everything he knew.

"I'm one of the people who kidnapped Jungkook." V said, his voice full of regret.

"No, hyung. V hyung is not a bad person." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly. Looking into Jungkook's wide, worried eyes, C was relieved to see those trusting eyes.

"Don't worry, baby.. we'll let my brother tell his story before we decide who's right and who's wrong.. hm?" Taehyung reassured, squeezing Jungkook's hand. Nodding, Jungkook smiled at V, saying I'm here for you with his eyes

"Dad... I mean, Taemin, as my hyung said, our eomma's brother was the one who handed Jungkook over to me."

"So, did you stay with uncle Taemin all this time?"

"Yes, but he hid everything from me. He told me that he was my dad and that my mom died when I was young."

"But why did he lie to you? And why has he taken you?"

"I have no idea about that either, but d-Taemin, Dr. Kang, our Prime Minister, Mr. Yoon, and Althenea.. all of them are a part of using humans and supernatural creatures to do some experiments."

"What kind of experiments?" Shelly asked curiously, and V started explaining about it.

"They want to create a supernatural army. So they use young and healthy humans to create creatures similar to werewolves. Da-taemin used me to test the strength of all of them. Because of them, I had to kill hundreds of humans though they weren't really humans anymore." Taehyung squeezed V's shoulder and patted his hand, feeling his voice laced with regret.