Chapter 7

"Hyung, why are you looking for a mate like Luna Jungkook?"

"Who told you about that? My dumb sister?

"Someone.. so, is it true?"

"I don't know. Maybe I've been hoping for that kind of love since I was little, hearing the stories Grandma told about Alpha Taehyung and Luna Jungkook."

"So you only like omegas?" Jungkook questioned, Taehyung turned to look at him.

Because of the night, the whole environment was covered in darkness, but because of the moonlight, Jungkook's milky skin was shining with a light yellow color. Even those starry eyes were shining brightly, giving him a dreamy look.

"I used to think like that.. because of Luna Jungkook. But now, whoever my mate is, I'll like that person."

"Are you doing that just because that someone is your mate?"

"What do you mean?" When Taehyung asked curiously, Jungkook, who was lying on his back, turned to Taehyung's side.

"What if we.. fall in love with someone else who is not our mate?"

"That... I think the answer is relative. If it is me, I will choose my love, but the mate bond is not something that can be removed so easily. The mate that Moon Goddess chooses for us is definitely the best partner we can get. Moon Goddess does something for a reason.. so it is our duty to respect her decisions."

"I-I also think.. I will choose my love." Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes. Those eyes were full of love that it could melt Taehyung completely. A

"Um, so you love someone?" Jungkook's cheeks tinted a hue of bright pink as Taehyung asked. He quickly averted his gaze from Taehyung and looked at the moon.

"Maybe.. I don't know exactly.. but I feel a strange feeling around him." Hearing Jungkook, Taehyung smiled softly.

"If your mate is here, you should meet him or her, right?"

"You can recognize a mate when both are 18 years old."

"But you are a true blood alpha." Jungkook pointed out, but Taehyung didn't answer. He didn't want to lie to Jungkook.

"An alpha liking another alpha.. is that a bad thing, hyung?" After a while, when Jungkook asked again, a semblance of a smile crossed Taehyung's lips and disappeared.

"There's nothing wrong with that.. but.. it's hard for two dominant people to be in a relationship, Jungkook."

"Why?"

"When both are dominant, neither one of the two will want to submit to the other. Then there will be problems between the two of them... In a successful relationship, one of the two must be at least a little bit submissive. Otherwise, such a relationship cannot go far. Only vines are attached to a tree."