Slinthead - Minho

Oc is named after one of my mutuals who I know is a Minho girl... enjoy 😉

Ever since you'd come up the Box there had been a little stick up your arse. Someone always seemed to THEORETICALLY piss in your cornflakes.

Minho.

Now you didn't come up in the Box with the goal of having an arch nemesis. No - you came up the box confused with no memories, but determined to wipe any sexist ideas these boys had about you away from their brains. (Naida, the first girl in the glade, did quite a bit towards that goal, kudos to her.)
THIS GUY though, was horrible.

You were determined to become - in their eyes - an equal. Minho though, brought out your pettiness and you HATED it.
Now to clarify he didn't view you as below him because of the fact you were a female - no, it was worse. He looked down on you simply because he wanted entertainment.
And entertainment he got. Just - not the type he'd been expecting.

You discovered very early on, that he had certain items he ADORED. Like, for example his hair products.
While you were trying out as a cook, you swiped a bottle of food colouring for an experiment... With Minho's hair products. You'd become tired of his nagging and decided to just embrace your pettiness.

And boy did that go down.

The first thing everyone heard that morning was screeching and a bunch of VERY audible swear words.
Just think kicked puppy mixed with a rage worthy of Marcus Eaton's worth nightmare.

The boy was FURIOUS. And guess what he did-
He cried - cried like a bitch too.

Now - were you feeling a bit guilty? Yes, I mean you did waste Frypan's favourite food colouring pigment on a pig... You'd hav to apologize to Frypan later...

That day was Minho's off day and he spent ALL day in the showers. Meanwhile, you were trying out to be a med-jack.

Clint and Jeff, at first, we're wary of you because 1. you were a girl, they had no experiences with girls other than Naida before (that they could remember). 2. you looked like you could kick ass and then some.  3. They hadn't received a vibe check from Naida.
Naida meanwhile, loved the idea of another girl and wasted no time becoming friends with you. But, as the day progressed they realized, you were really good at your job, and you were an enjoyable presence. At the end of the day, Clint had claimed you as a med-jack.

After you had finished eating with Clint and Jeff (Naida was somewhere with Newt or Gally, you were sure) you were pulled aside by Newt.

"Hey Danica... I apologize for snatching you away, I wanted to talk to you about something. Come with me?"
You nodded, "Sure," and got up, leaving Clint and Jeff both looking slightly interested but not enough to stop kicking each other's shins for a reason they'd both long forgotten.

"What's up Newt? Is there something wrong," you queried. "Well yeah... could you talk to Minho? Please? I believe there's been something he's been wanting to tell you and he thinks he went about it all wrong."

"What? What do you mean, Newt?" Sighing, he turned his head slightly and mumbled something to do with Minho being a coward and why was he making him do this.

A coward?? Minho? No. Minho was anything BUT a coward. WHAT IS NEWT TALKING ABOUT??
I mean... I guess I'll go talk to him, Newt looks exasperated and I'm sure he's looking forward to getting back to doing whatever he was doing with Naida.
Where's that girl when you need her??

You realized Newt had been talking. "I'm sorry for being so cryptic Danica, I just really want him to say it for himself and just please, hear him out. He's not good with this type of thing." This dudes just apologized for being cryptic and just said something else cryptic in the very same sentence, hilarious.

You gave him a thumbs up and waved him off towards where you saw Naida and Gally arguing. Probably about him reading her fanfics, the guy is such a fanboy but he's too embarrassed to admit it. I'll have to ask her which one it was this time, Divergent or Twilight fanfics.

You jog off towards Minho's hut with the lingering thought of what tf am I doing?

I'm going to go see a guy that I find kinda annoying and super attractive - admittedly, I mean Yolo I'm not going to gaslight myself into thinking he's not my type, he totally is.
What does this guy even have to say to me that got Newt involved (and let's be honest, Naida probably knows all about it...) I mumble swear words under my breath after realizing I should've totally gone to her before I did this.

I take a sharp intake of breath and let out a quiet exasperated sigh

and turn the handle.

I turn the handle and let my eyes adjust to the light or rather, lack thereof.

"Minho?" You whisper.

This wasn't even requested I just wrote this and included her because I feel like she'll die when she realises y/n is actually named after her LMAO
Also, I did add myself in with a little side x newt and maybe x gally too....