SFW Alphabet Newt - Part 2

O Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Would they reveal all at once or slowly?)
Slowly start to tell you about his mental state, but by bit so as not to scare you. Later on in the relationship he'd tell you about it more in detail and have longer talks once he's convinced you won't be leaving.

P Patience (How easily angered are they?)
Very calm and patient. Not easily angered, even when someone is in danger - he just turns to offensive. Unless it has something to do with W.C.K.D, he's very in control. You can always tell something got to him, but he usually calms down quick.

Q Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Every detail, random things, or forgetful?)
He remembers little lovely nothings, like if you like the folded or flat chips better, or if you don't like your food touching. He loves to give you sweet gifts about something you expressed interest in even if it was months ago.

R Remember (What's their favourite moment with you?)
When you came out of the box and immediately grabbed his hand and held it close to you for reassurance. Or, the memory of you first blushing at a casual contact - when he started to realize you might like him back (in a more-than-friends-way.) Those two memories are constantly on loop in his mind.

Of course he loved the memory of your first kiss, but the sweet nothings that drew you to him will always remain extra important to him.

S Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
More protective than you might think, it's more worried about you hurting yourself than anything else. He'd link your arms together or hold your hand if he knows you're clumsy.
Or, he'd protect you verbally should you ever need him to. Of course, he'd also hit someone in the head with his hoe (the garden equipment) should you require that means of protection.
He loves to hear you defend him, even if they weren't being mean - he once heard you snap at a glader after they playfully complained about his overbearingness, was on his mind for DAYS.Made him feel like caramel in your hands, boy MELTED.

T Try (How much effort do they put into things? Dates, cuddles, everyday.)
Loves putting effort into the little things to make it all the more pleasurable. Small kisses throughout the day, cuddles after work, and little touches (waist holding, hand on your leg/thigh, arms around you, etc,)

U Ugly (Bad habits of theirs.)
He tends to grind his teeth when he's stressed or angry. He sometimes bites the skin of his nails when frustrated or trying to think.

V Vanity (How vain are they?)
He knows he's cute, you tell him everyday. He doesn't feel the need to change or upgrade for you.

W Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you? Do you fill a gap of theirs?)
He has problems with his mental health and you really help and comfort him through that. He feels like your HIS glue, HIS reason. He already has so many gaps, just you being with him helps him heal a little more.

X Xtra (Random headcanon)
He lowkey smells like caramel and when you kiss him, he tastes like honey.

Y Yuck (Their Icks - in a partner and in general)
Overly rude people - people that are rude or mean for no reason. He understands if your humour is somewhat not nice but he can't stand people that are plain rude.

Z Zzz (Sleep habits)
On a bed he'd either be a slight star fisher or a cuddler. In hammocks he'd sleep with you on top of him, like a weighted blanket.
He has slight insomnia so he doesn't fall asleep easily but you have way of relaxing him, and he finds that he falls asleep easier with you around.

I might do Aris next, I know at least 2 of my mutuals would enjoy that... Afterwards I was thinking of doing Minho (again for one of my mutuals)

Tell me what I should do afterwards!

Ps. Requests: Please don't be shy to include details, because I cannot garantie you'll get an ennemies to lovers if you didn't specify you wanted one.