SFW Alphabet - Aris 2

F Fiancé (How would they feel about commitment? How quickly would they want to get married?)
Would cry if you told him you'd want to marry him. As soon you both feel stable and safe in the Safe haven, he'd ask if you'd want to get married.

G Gentle (How gentle are they, physically and emotionally?)
Gentle touches while cuddling are his speciality. Super gentle emotionally, good at talking things out and fixing arguments. Loves to hold your hands and rub circles on you with his thumb.

H Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often? What are their hugs like?)
He lives for hugs, still one of his favourite things - even if you guys moved from platonic onto romantic affection. Minimum 5 hugs per day for a happy Aris.
Gentle bear hugs. Just WRAPS his arms around your shoulders and brings you in close. Loves to leave forehead/head kisses while hugging.

I ILY (How fast do they say ILY? Who says it first?)
Baby boy would be so scared to say it first in case you weren't ready. As soon as you say it, he'll bombard you with ILY's. His favourites are sleepy mornings when he wakes up before you and mumbles an "I love you" into your hair.

J Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
A silent jealous type. Not a fan of the feeling, as he knows you're loyal, but can't help but feel slightly insecure. He usually goes to you for a hug and cuddle afterwards to reassure himself.

K Kisses (What are their kisses like? Favourite place to kiss us? Where do they like to be kissed?)
Soft lips and butterfly kisses - That's Aris for you.
He loves collarbone kisses and kisses underneath his ears. Melts for hand kisses.
He loves to kiss your nose and forehead. Of course, his favourite of all time are your lips.