7

Teenage Marcus & Quan ^^^

I tried to get face claims close to what they woulda looked like, but of course, it ain't exact, so use ya imagination

Mar POV:

We was sitting on the lawn that day. It had to be hot as hell, but it ain't stop me from having my head on his lap.

"Mars for Marius. Hm, no. Maybe Quan..ie?" I thought aloud, ruining the peace we just had.

His hand paused from where he was playing with my hair.

"These nicknames dumb as hell, Mar." He said bluntly.

I pouted. "You think ion know that? This shit hard."

He chuckled, pulling a loc behind my ear gently. "So stop trying so damn hard. It's posed to be natural or some."

I groaned dramatically, turning over, putting my head in his stomach.

"You always think you right." I pouted against his shirt, but it came out mumbled.

He laughed above me. "You say some? Couldn't hear over allat failure."

I sucked my teeth, turning back over on my back just in time to see his smug face. "Suck my dick, Quan."

He slapped me in the middle of my forehead. That shit hurt. "Try being creative or some stead of being gay all the time."

I rolled my eyes, rubbing where he had hit me.

"You the nigga that like it though." I mumbled, thinking he wasn't gon hear me.

He pulled my hair next, then started pinching at my face. I stuck my arms to block myself. This had to be abuse. "Nigga, ow. Stop."

"Stop playing all the time den." He said gruffily, but I could still here the smile in his voice. It made me smile too.

I put my hands down and we went back to our natural silence.

"Ight. What rhymes with Quan? Fine? Sign? Dawn?" I rambled, still tryna think of a name.

I groaned. This list was even worst than the last one. I was bout to give up. This shit stupid anyway.

"Say that last one again." He mumbled as he moved a loc from in front of my face, making me look up at him.

He was already looking down at me with this lopsided ass grin on his face. It was cute though.

"Dawn? What-"

"Dawn. Don. I fucks with it. Make me sound like a gangsta or some." He looked lost in thought for a second, but still ain't stop looking at me.

It was quiet for a minute as we started this weird ass staring contest.

It was a soft smile on his face and he had this far off look. Kinda like those crackheads if you stare at em too long.

I looked back to the clouds after a while. Looking at his crooked face ass was making my head hurt.

Don. That sound like a dope name though. But it didn't really fit Quan soft ass. He need a cutesy ass name like..

"Imma call you Donnie." I spoke up.

"Nigga, why?" He scoffed.

"Cause it's cute, and you cute. The fuck?" I mumbled, thinking he wasn't gon hear.

He pushed me off his lap with a roll of his eyes. "You gay as hell, bro. Stop that shit."

I pouted as I sat up. Who the fuck he think he is to push me when I'm chilling. He act like he on't like it though. I peep the blush on his face.