13

Maurico (Stink, Bug) ^^

24 hours before-

Bug POV:

I laid on top of Tim, lazily kissing at his neck. It couldn't have been later than 10 in the morning.

"Stink, it's too early for all that. Get off me." Tim said with a yawn.

I pecked at his cheek. My baby had no reason being this cute.

"Ight. let me get kiss, then I'll stop." I grinned, still kissing at his face.

"Nigga, no, witcho spoiled ass.  Ain't you say it was some you had to do anyway?" He grumbled, pushing my head out the way. 

I rolled my eyes as he sat up, pushing me out of his lap. Can't never have no fun with this nigga.

I got out of bed anyway, going to pick out some clothes. "Yeah. I gotta get started on finding dude brother."

It went quiet as I shrugged on my clothes. I chose something simple a graphic tee and some nike tech shorts. I grabbed my phone and was bout to leave for the bathroom until Tim blurted out.

"Aye, if you on't wanna do this, let me know."

I turned and Tim was still sitting up in bed, but he wasn't looking at me. Aww. My baby was worried bout me.

"You know ion mind, Tim. I'd do anything for you, you know that." I leaned over to press another kiss to his cheek.

"Oh, fore I leave, Angel tell you some more details yet? How to find him and allat?"

He shrugged, grabbing his phone. He sucked his teeth before handing it to me. "Just take that shit, those niggas stressing me out."

Soon as I opened the phone, I seen Roe contact pop up. I get tired of his big neck ass. 

Luckily, he sent an address, and this blurry ass picture of what the brother should look like. They was some annoying ass niggas, but least they was on top of it.

I made note of the address and sat his phone back on the nightstand. I pressed one last kiss on his cheek. I was obsessed with my baby, so what?

"Ight, bae. I'm gone. Keep yo ass outta trouble, ight?" 

"Mhm. I'm finna take a nap. Love you though." He grumbled as he got comfortable.

I headed down the hall to clean myself up and shit. Then I grabbed the keys and made my way to the location. 

Fore I even got into the car, I made sure to take the license plates off, just in case somebody get curious.

Right now, I was just gon hang out, see what he get up to. I gotta find a way to corner his ass.

I ain't wanna kill em though. Mostly cause I'm never gon handle Angel light weight never again, with his ratchet ass putting my baby in danger.

I also just wanna scare they ass. Maybe get a ransom or some outta of em. Fuck paying back Angel grimy ass. A new outfit, maybe a expensive ass date. Shit, getting me some money outta this sound nice ass hell.

This watching people shit boring ass hell though. Ion even think nobody even at the house.

I'm fucking bored. I been sitting in this car all damn day. Imma just drive off. Try this shit tomorrow.

Right when I turned the key, somebody headlights passed by my window. It was already dark but I put my head down for good measure.

I started getting nosy when I heard a car door open. I peeked through the window. It was hard as fuck to see, one cause it was about 8 or 9 at night. Two, I was on the other side of the street and it was the passenger side that opened.