11

Tim^^

Three days before

Tim POV:

Course I was at Stink house, chilling and shit. So when somebody come knocking on the door hard as hell, I wanted to act hard and handle it. To be honest, Stink was prolly bout it more than me.

When I opened it, these two, big gorilla ass latino dudes was standing at the door. Obviously, I was confused as fuck.

I looked at em. Between the tattoos, and how ugly they was, I assumed they was Stink ex's or some. I ain't gon lie, my baby was a hoe fore I met em. "Who the fuck is you and why y'all at my gael house? I know he used to be a hoe and shit, but I den changed all that."

When they ain't say nothing, I peeked behind em. I sucked my teeth at who I saw.

It was Monroe with his bitch ass. Ole snitching ass nigga. He was Angel right hand. Most of what he did was just kiss that nigga ass. He also a snitching ass nigga.

He knew I been dodging out from the crew. Angel been having me follow this nigga name Lo for weeks. Course, I ain't listen though. I just been hiding out with Stink at at the crib. But course, Angel sent his ass to come track my ass down.

This shit piss me off. Nigga, can't keep his mouth shut to save his life. Ole snitch ass needa be in jail, but his fat mouth ass got Angel and the crew behind em.

"Yo, bring ya crooked leg ass on. Niggas got places to be." Monte shouted from the car.

I rolled my eyes. I still grabbed my keys and locked the door fore heading over to em. Them big ass niggas was on my ass.

I got in. One of the niggas behind me sat on my right. The other came around and got in on my left.

I can't lie, I was nervous as hell. I thought they was gon kill my ass fr. Especially how Roe whipping this bitch.

But then we turned down Penrose and I got confused. Fuck we by 36 for? Angel and his crew ran shit up on Johnson and MLK. This was were Lo and his crew drew the block, Penrose and 36 st.

My eyes went wide when I realized. Fuck. This worse than what I thought. I leaned back as much as I could between these two gorilla ass niggas.

Man, I hate this shit. I'd disappear if I could, but I ain't have shit to my name. Yeah, Stink was good to me, but my Uncle left me some bullshit. 100 grand in gambling debt and drugs he couldn't even fucking pay for. Rachet ass nigga. I'm partly glad he dead, not happy his junkie ass left me his problems while he sleeping all peaceful and shit.

When the car stopped, one of them slapped a gun in my lap. The silver muzzle looked like it had just been cleaned.

I sucked my teeth. Sure, I wasn't made for this gang shit, but a nigga wasn't stupid. I already knew Angel was a grimy ass dude from when I first met his ass, so I can't even be surprised. Tryna get me to take the fall for killing this nigga. Fuck I look like?

"Pick it up." A voice grunted out.

When I ain't move, some cold pressed into my right temple. I rolled my eyes. Pussy ass niggas always think guns first. But nobody wanna fight a nigga forreal, I'd prolly lose, but shit.

"Tonto del culo (dumbass)! I said pick it up, faggot." The one on the left shouted.

I sucked my teeth. "Least my bitch ride my shit good, lonely ass nigga."

The one on the left stole me right in the side of my head. "Fucking cabrón (bastard). Aye, kill his ass homes."

I held my head as the air got cold. My whole body tensed up. That nigga hit me hard as hell. Was I mad? Fuck yeah. Did I wanna die though? Shit at this point..