12

Angel ^^

Two days before

Tim POV:

I got outta bed with a sigh, going to pick out some clothes. Stink ass was still sleep. He ain't really wake up till noon no way. I'm debating on telling him where I'm going.

I stretched as I headed down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower and shit.

The water took a lot of my fucking stress off.

I still ain't believe last night. I ain't never think I was gon do some shit like that. My body was in shock. Somebody else life in my hands...that shit was really fucking with me.

I ain't get to tell Stink nothing yesterday cause a nigga was out of it. But even before that, I ain't really say no details. He ain't really know what Angel had me doing or that I owed so much. He only knew I was that nigga lapdog, but if I told him he out here tryna make me kill people. Man, he'd prolly get into it with everybody involved. And I ain't really want him to take on that battle.

My baby stronger than me inna lot of ways, but I just be wanting to be the one to protect him. Can't even do that.

I mean, I should say some just in case Angel try to kill me. But I was already this deep, whatever was gon happen, that's what it's gon be. It's not like shit can get no worse.

I hopped out the shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone off the counter. I ain't even wanna look at it cause Roe was prolly still spamming my damn phone. I sighed as I stuffed it in my pocket.

I walked through the living room and grabbed the car keys.

I'll just text him on the way. My baby kinda crazy, but he cares. Prolly pick him up some cute for when I get back.

I walked into the trap, eyes was on me from the second I stepped into the living room.

Course it was mad deep, for 7 in the fucking morning. And I already know this nigga Roe prolly been talking out the side of his mouth bout some. Surprisingly, I ain't see his ass in the living room.

I took a deep breath as I walked in. All I had to do was make it to Angel office then get the fuck outta here.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the second door on the left. "Go answer the door, Roe." Angel's voice came from the other side.

The door opened and Roe big ass was standing behind it.

Angel sucked his teeth when he saw me. "Nigga, bring yo stupid ass here."

I rolled my eyes before walking up to his desk. Roe followed, standing beside Angel.

Angel scoffed, pulling Roe's hand roughly. "Roe, get on yo knees. You already know what it is. You ain't finished yet."

Roe's eyes went wide, but quickly got on the floor in front of him. I turned away at whatever happened next. Damn, when I said this nigga always dickriding I ain't mean it like this. This is how they get down?

"Ight, since you came when I was tryna fuck some. This shit gon be short." Angel spoke up, making me turn around.

I couldn't really see nothing since the desk was covering his lower half, which I was thankful for.

"Yo stupid ass messed up the shot. Now that nigga still breathing. How the fuck-" He paused sucking his teeth. "Yo, Roe, stop acting shy fore I fuck you up. If I on't cum that's yo ass." Angel yelled.

I shook my head. This nigga had to have anger issues or some.

"Like I was saying, how the fuck you mess up everything I give you. That's why ion let yo ass into nothing, Tim."