16

Lo ^^

Don POV

*i'm sorry it's so much angst in this chapter. maybe I'll have an alternative chapter where Don say how he really feel.

*y'all think Don ever gon give up and forgive Mar? tell me in the comments.

I ain't say a word since I went and  picked Lo up.

I get tired of having the same conversation with that nigga Mar. I'm not gay and we never gone be inna relationship.

Allat lovey dovey shit is dead. He the one who wanted to start fucking on bitches. I ain't do shit. I just mind my own. That's what he wanted, so it was up since then. But his ass don't get it or do and just don't give a fuck. Either way, I'm getting fed up.

Sure, I let em hold my hand and made sure he was straight. That's just cause I ain't feel like hearing his voice no more. Sides, that's my brother too so I couldn't leave him like that, even when I be wanting to throw his lil ass out a window.

I let out a sigh as I stopped at a red light. It's not like I wanted it to be like this, but he already made that decision. Sides, long as we handle that Angel nigga and his groupies all this shit'll be over with.

I felt eyes at the side of my face as I pressed the gas. Finally, we was almost at the crib.

"Yo, you good Don?" Lo grunted out.

"Straight." I nodded on instinct, turning down my street.

"How you feel tho?" I said absentmindly, focusing on parking.

He saw him shrug out the corner of my eye.

"Straight." He mumbled, opening the door. He stretched his lanky ass arms over his head.

"It feel good as fuck to be outta that bed tho. But pass me the keys right quick. I'm tryna see what you got to eat in here."

I rolled my eyes as I got out and closed my door. I threw him the keys as he had already walked his ass to the the front door.

"Aye, make sure stupid alright too. I'll talk to y'all later after I eat some."

I groaned. I already knew we was finna get a speech from this nigga, and he ain't even been out a whole hour.

I opened Mar car door and he was just staring into space.

"Fuck, ion wanna hear that nigga mouth. Shoulda listened, been safer, that's why I told you, yadda yadda. All that bullshit. You gon save me, Don?"

I bursted out laughing. "Nigga, I ain't saving you from shit. That's all shit you shoulda did anyway. So get yo silly ass up."

He rolled his eyes and started getting out. I moved away from the  car and tried to go towards the house.

He sucked his teeth loudly. "So you not gon help a nigga forreal? You know what? Keep that attitude up. Just don't be mad when you end up limping."

I sucked my teeth and walked off. "Make sure you lock my shit too." I shouted at him.

When I walked in, Lo big ass was already in my fridge.

I sat on the couch with a dramatic ass groan. These niggas was getting on my nerves already. Ion know why I said they could crash here. Shit, Mar say one more thing I'm crashing out on him next.

The front door slammed, making me look up. Course, Mar stupid ass was standing there. He changed his clothes so he looked better than last night. But his face was still smashed in.

It was silent for a minute as Lo came in from the kitchen and Mar sat next to me on the couch, too damn close.

"Yo, I keep telling you. Fuck it, forget it." I grumbled to myself, getting quickly just choosing to stand.