15

Present-

*another filler, my bad

Mar POV:

"Ya brother Lo, right?..the same nigga sitting up in Westfort hospital...slipping up at ole grandma's house...Jefferson.."

"..nigga Angel want you and yo brother dead. Maybe if I get some in my pocket..."

"Baymont park... know when you get the first half."

"Tell ya boyfriend...hi."

Some smacked me hard as hell and I sprang outta my sleep. I went to get up, but my fucking body was killing me.

"Bout time you woke yo ass up. Gon head and take some of that tyenol on the table." Don voice grunted out.

I tried to sit up, but winced. Don shot up, adjusting the pillow at my head.

"Be careful witcho yo stupid ass, Mar." He shouted.

He was hovering on me for a second, checking me over. It's prolly the first time I actually seen some emotion on his face. It only lasted a second, then he sat back down at the end of the couch.

Everything ached my face, arms, especially my leg.

"Forreal, yo, you scared the shit outta me." He grumbled, looking like had spaced out again.

It went silent for a lil bit. A nigga had to piss, but obviously I couldn't get up.

Had me me wondering what the hell happened. All I remember is them weird ass niggas from trap, the mall, footlocker. Then shit go blank.

"Fuck I get into last night?" I chuckled under my breath. I know this shit serious, but it seem like this type of shit only happen to me. It was starting to be ridiculous forreal.

Don sucked his teeth and turned towards me. He squinted real hard, like he was ready to knock me out.

I shrugged absentmindly. Couldn't do me no worst.

"Mar, this shit not funny, yo. Yo ass go missing. Next thing I know, yo silly ass all bloody and beat up and shit." He shouted, still fuming.

"Ight, Don, I got it. Just try to chill. You low-key giving me a headache."

He sucked his teeth, leaning back. He was calmer but, I could still see that one vein on side of his big ass forehead.

It went quiet again.

"So nigga speak." He grunted out. "Who the fuck did it?"

This nigga was gon keep bothering me until this shit blew over. I already knew, especially since it ended with me getting hurt.

Just wish he's quiet with this lame ass attitude he got.

I roleld my eyes, but began with a sigh. "Look, ion know nothing forreal. All I remember is somebody kept talking bout this Angel dude. And some bout meeting at Banksy park? Or Baymont? Ion fucking know."

Don bursted out laughing as he got up again. "Man, they ain't getting shit from me. That name sound familiar tho."

He walked over to the kitchen and I heard the rattling of keys.

"Look though, go pack whatever you bought over here. We finna go pick up Lo." He said, as I seen him heading to the door.

"And remind me never to let you ass go nowhere."

He was about to leave out, but I sat up quickly, well tried too, I just leaned up on my forearms.

"Damn you ain't gon help a nigga?" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes. "Man, take that tyenol and figure that shit out. Come out when you you ready."

The door shut with a thud and I sighed, looking over at the pill bottle and glass of water on the table.

"Now, this nigga know.." I mumbled under my breath.

I let out a loud groan for I reached out for the medicine.

That nigga ain't shit forreal. How the hell you see me damn near dead and don't help. Bro, I'm so tired of this gangsta act he putting up. It ain't gon hurt to be nice. Shit, I might try to kiss em but still.

It took me a while but after I gulped down a few pills, I got up and got all my shit together.

I ain't bring shit no way, just a duffel and bookbag.

I walked outside mugging the fuck outta everything. The medicine den kicked in a lil bit so my headache gone but my leg still ache a lil bit.

I yanked his car door open and hopped in. I threw my shit in the back, not even looking at his ass. I made sure to slam that bitch close.

"Yo, doing too much." He grumbled under his breath, fore starting the car.

"It's cool. Now, we got matching attitudes." I said, looking at him with a big ass smile on my face.

He rolled his eyes and turned up the radio.

I rolled mine back, still staring at the side of face. He was still ugly, but since he wanna be a bitch, it's only right I get to annoy the fuck outta his ass.

It ain't take long til he folded.

"Yo, stop allat fucking staring." He grunted, smoothly pulling a left turn.

"My fault. You cute as hell when you mad." I chuckled. I was hoping he was gon blushed, but he just looked forward with a plain look.

"This shit not funny, Mar." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes, placing my left hand on his knee as we came to a stop light.

"So you not gon talk to a nigga? This silence killing me."

He quickly pulled off my hand and drove off as the light changed green.

"You need to chill. Tired of fucking repeating myself." He grunted out, pulling into the hospital lot.

Fuck. I did not wanna be here again. Some of it was cause Lo was gon beat my ass even more for getting caught up.

Other thing is some bout me loved all this teasing shit.

"It's ight, Donnie. I know you love me. Especially with all this sus shit you been doing lately. Grabbing my hand, paying for my clothes, driving me round, playing nurse. If you wanna be with a nigga, just say that." I rambled, placing my hand back on his thigh.

He sucked his teeth and quickly got out the car, slamming the door back.

"Stay yo stupid ass in the car. Somebody come, hope they kill yo gay ass next!" He yelled, marching into the hospital.

Wow. That's how we rocking?

I laughed to myself, leaning back in the seat. "I ain't even did shit yet. Wishing death on me tho? Yeah, I got that ass."