14

20 minutes after-

Quan (Don) POV:

I rolled my eyes, clicking my phone on for the fifth time in 20 minutes.

Where this nigga at? I know it on't take this fucking long to get no damn food, bruh. Less I'm tripping.

I know that nigga love to eat, but it's no way it take that long to order some. Ight, maybe the line long some like that.

Maybe he caught up with some gael. I sucked my teeth.  On god, he bet not be wasting my time over some bitch.

He stupid, but not that stupid. I know he just needa hurry up.

But another 10 minutes went by and Mar ain't come back. "Fuck he at, yo?" I grumbled to myself.

Acting like I got all the time in the world. I ain't have shit to do, but last thing I wanted to do was be stuck inna mall waiting for this nigga.

I sucked my teeth as I looked around the food court. It was prolly even more packed then when we first came.

Bruh, it's too many people in this bitch to be looking for his goofy ass. Shit ridiculous. His ass too damn big to be getting lost.

I ran my hand over my face fore picking up his bags and getting up.
I check my pockets, making sure I had all my shit. Then I started wandering around, tryna find him.

I first went to this chicken shack. The lights and shit was still on, but nobody was at the register.

"That shit weird as fuck." I mumbled to myself.

I spent prolly an hour going to each restaurant and looking over the tables.

That nigga ain't here. How the fuck he get lost at his big age?

I took a deep breath as I finally stepped outside. "Can't find this nigga, just spent two grand, Jay up my ass, and still got Lo ass in the hospital. Fuck, I can't caught a break."

I sighed, pulling out my phone again. No missed calls, messages nothing.

I did the most obvious thing and called Mar number. When that bitch went to voicemail, I called again.

"Sorry you have reached-"

"Fuck!" I shouted, almost throwing my phone.

Look, I got money, but I ain't that damn stupid.

Why the fuck wouldn't he answer the phone, bro. This shit don't make sense. When the fuck my life turn into a lifetime movie.

I sighed, rubbing my face. I picked myself off the wall near the entrance and started walking back to the car.

I just sat there for a minute, staring into space. Where the fuck could he be? And why fuck I gotta be the one responsible for his stupid ass?

I started up the car. My hands kinda moved on they own. I knew where I was going tho. The one place I been the most these days, back to the hospital.

It took me no time to pull up, probably cause I was speeding and this town small as hell.

I parked and looked to the sterring wheel with a sigh.

I ain't really know why I kept coming back when I ain't never go in. Guess Lo was always the nigga I went to when shit wasn't going right. Even before all this trappin shit. Lo was my older brother forreal. Him and Gram took me in, like I was already family.

That's why this shit eating at me. Mar, Lo, Gram, all of them gone? Yeah, ion know how I would make it.

My phone dinged, waking me up. I must of dozed off while I was sitting here.