12.5

Roe ^^

I have some bonus parts to they story, but I feel like this chapter should be good now so I'll add to they next chapter or some

Roe POV:

I watched as his lil ass ran off, fumbling down the stairs. I sucked my teeth as he ran into one of the other niggas at the trap.

His ass scared as hell.
I already know how that shit go though. A scared ass nigga'll do anything to save himself. I seen a few do some grimy ass shit on a nigga fore they go down themselves.

I grimaced as that snake nigga Dee came to my mind. He the nigga that got me in this shit in the first place. I'm coolin though. That lil shit he pulled, put me on. I'll never trust a lil nigga again though.

"Yo! Roe! I know ya ass out there. Hurry the fuck up fore I get mad." Angel shouted from the office.

I rolled my eyes fore I turned to the door and walked in. His lil ass bossy asf.

I closed it behind me, then ignored him for a second, going straight to the couch next to his desk.

"Sup, nigga. You want some?" I spoke up. When I turned to him, he had the ugliest mug on his face.

Normally, I was much more lovey dovey with his ass when we was alone. Ion know, having that nigga Dee and shit on my mind fucked up my whole mood.

"I'm just a nigga now. Try that shit again, Mony." He spat, sucking his teeth.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. His ass always tryna be aggressive.

Took awhile, but I broke that shit down. He mostly just act like that cause that's how his pops trained him, behind that though he sweet as hell and clingy as fuck.

He really on't pop off at me unless we around somebody or we fucking. So that's on me this time. All he want is some attention.

I sighed, rubbing a hand across my face. "Ight, my fault. Some fucked up my mood. Still, what you want though?" I said much calmer.

It wasn't like I had some to do forreal. I just wanted to see if it was actually some important or he wanted some mild, like head or some.

His mug turned into a frown as he patted his lap. Almost on instinct, I got up and straddled his lap.

He wrapped both arms around me and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I was gon say how I wanted that butt after that head you gave me. Fore that though, what's wrong with you? Why you upset?" He said, looking me deep into my eyes.

He be looking me down into my soul. His eyes this light brown color, so it's easy as fuck to get lost in em.

I was just staring at his ass for a minute. He cut his hair again earlier this week, tryna keep his waves out. His hair can get long tho. Prolly last year, he was growing it out. Had all this damn hair on his head. My baby looked sexy however tho.

It's crazy how we been doing this for about three years now. I had just got outta jail from serving tine for shit I ain't do. Ain't really have no one to turn to, except these dudes I got cool with. They said they was from this hispanic gang or some.

I ain't know nobody in this bitch when I pulled up. But I knew that I wasn't fucking with niggas at the bottom no more. All them niggas is snakes cause they on't got no power or respect. So they'll fight they own brother for even a taste.

I can't lie when I first met Angel, I wasn't thinking bout fucking him or no shit like that. I just needed money and wasn't tryna get stabbed in the back again.