Cross Faded (pt.1)

Goons!

Gay!

yippee!!!

Soup's POV

Me and the other goons decided that it was time for us to meet up again, but this time they came to my place. We had a barbecue, went backroadin', and I just showed them around a bit. We had a great time. That was until some family stuff came up and Dooo had to leave early. We of course told him to go. He honestly didn't want to since it wasn't the end of the world, but we told him that he should go support his family and that we can always plan another trip. Plus we only have a few days left of the trip anyway. Now it's just me, Matt, and McNasty. We got some of this really good whiskey and are just sitting around talking about some plans for videos and other random shit.

"So we do need to actually post something on the goons gaming channel. How about Battle Bit? That game was funny" Matt says and I turn to him. "I forgot that game existed. I wouldn't mind playing it. It looks fun" I say and McNasty hums while scratching his beard. "Yeah that sounds like a good option" he slurs slightly. "You're hogging the booze man pass that shit" Matt says and McNasty takes another drink and passes the bottle to Matt. I get an idea and stand up. I make my way to my garage and to my stash. I grab out a joint and smile. I walk into the house again and close the door behind me. I start making my way back towards the guys, but I stop as I notice Rebel asleep soundly on the spare room bed across the hall. I smile to myself and leave him to rest. I walk back into the kitchen and grab a lighter from a drawer. I make my way back into the living room. I flop down on the couch and light up the joint. I take a good drag and let it out slowly. Both Matt and McNasty stare at me. "What y'all want some?" I say with a slight cough. "I haven't smoked weed in a long time. I'm kind of afraid because of last time" Matt says unsure. "I'll take some" McNasty says and I pass him the joint. "I promise I got this from a dispensary and not some random dude. I don't even trust my friends to get me weed. I'll only smoke it if I know where it came from. That's not my style" I say slightly comforting Matt. He smiles slightly as McNasty hands him the joint. He takes a breath before taking a nice hit from it.

We continue to drink and smoke until the bottle is almost completely empty and the joint is gone. I turn my head and look at Matt and McNasty as they giggle. I look down at their feet seeing them playing a game of footsie. I smile. Matt looks over at me and smiles the biggest goofy smile. "Dude I don't know if it's the shit talking, but you look so pretty with the sunlight from the sunset through the window Dallas". I feel my face flush. "Dude both of you look at me for a sec" I say as I stand up in front of them.

The way the sunlight hits their eyes is mesmerizing...so beautiful...

I feel my face flush as I place a hand on each of their faces. "You're eyes are so pretty~" I say a little more sensual than I meant. "Dallas I really feel the urge to kiss you right now. Can I?" Matt says and I lean back up blushing as he stands up and slides a hand across my chest. I can hear my heart beating loudly in my ears as we lean closer towards each other. I place my hands on his hips and pull him into my chest softly closing the gap between us.

McNasty's POV

I stare in awe at the sight in front of me. I watch closely as their hands move across each other's bodies. I feel my chest get tighter as they turn. Dallas locks eyes with me making me blush and my breath hitch slightly. Dallas pulls away from Matt's lips and turns him around. Dallas leans down and kisses Matt's neck as he slides his hands all over his body. Matt looks at me while biting his lip with lidded eyes and a red face. Matt's slacks are so tight around his figure that it's not hard to see the bulge in his pants at all and I can't help but lick my lips hungrily.

We went out to eat earlier and Matt apparently needs to do laundry and all he had was a nice button up shirt and black slacks. So that's what he had to wear. Me and Dallas had to tease him, but he does fit them out nicely~