Shorts (pt.1)

We love short stuff don't we?
I felt like I needed a place to jot down some ideas so here's the first of many shorts! I hope you enjoy :3

Puffer and Grizzy talk away to Puffer's camera filming a video where their fans buy them stuff. Sounds fun right?
Well you'd be wrong.

They got a few weird things here and there along with some cool stuff. Like the water pistol that Puffer sneakily fills with water.

Grizzy is busy reading a letter from a fan when Puffer brings out the toy and squirts Grizzy in the face. A small wrestling match begins as Grizzy tried to grab the toy gun. They continue laughing, yelling, and pushing each other. Then Grizzy trips over something  grabbing Puffer's shirt by accident and pulling him down with him.

Droid and Pezzy walk in the front door talking about some tech stuff when they hear a yell and a loud thump come from upstairs. They rush up the stairs and open the office door. Grizzy laying on his back with Puffer on top of him practically straddling him. Puffer with his hands on Grizzy's chest and Grizzy's hands on his hips. "Woah! Sorry should've knocked!" Droid says as he puts his hands up. Pezzy laughs as Both Puffer and Grizzy go red. Puffer gets off of Grizzy and helps him up. "Shut up Droid" Puffer says as he squirts Droid with the gun. "NO PUFFER! YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE CROSSFIRE!" Pezzy yells as he wipes the water off of his face. "Womp womp. I need to stop my recording and then we can do the stream" Puffer says turning off his camera forgetting to save his recording before hand.