05

The past few days have been easy, we've been hanging by the pool or in the hotel room, and I have been trying to ignore my brother's pestering questions about me and Klaus Baudelaire.

Me and my triplet brothers and I waited outside for our parents, the elevator dinged, We looked up hoping it was our parents but the Baudelaires came out. Klaus was holding Sunny's hand, Violet was holding Sunny's other hand putting the blonde Baudelaire in the middle of her two elder siblings. Mr and Mrs Baudelaire were behind the three siblings, hauling all the luggage.

"It's your boyfriend" Quigley whispered in my ear, Causing a blush to rise on my face. How many times am I going to blush?

Mrs Baudelaire came up to us, "Oh where's Karen and Quentin?" She asked giving us a smile.

"Our parent's are upstairs" I answered smiling at her back.

"Oh well, we better be off" Mrs Baudelaire huffed out. "Tell your parents we said bye, and we'll see them back home," She said, walking off to where her family was.

We all nodded waving off the Baudelaires, I waved off to Klaus, trying to make it believable. I turned my head around to be met with my triplet brothers smirked faces.

"Stop it" I muttered, a blush covering my face and neck. After what seemed like forever our parents decided to come downstairs.

"Are we ready to go?" My father asked hauling all the luggage.

"Yes," We all said at the same at the same time. "The Baudelaires say bye," I said following my family outside the hotel.

_________

After a very long and annoying drive home, I put all my stuff away and beelined to my best friend, Jules' house. I knocked on the door, only to meet with Jules' brother, Theo.

"Hi, Theo" I started, I could see a blush creeping onto his face. I raised an eyebrow at his behaviour but brushed it off.

"Is Jules here?" I asked as a small frown made its way on his face. I raised my eyebrow at his behaviour once again.

"Oh yeah, JULES!" He shouted as the brunette girl ran to the front door.

"Oh hey Izzy" She exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me through her house. Once we got to her room she slammed the door closed.

"YOU ARE DATING KLAUS BAUDELAIRE?" She exclaimed jumping up in the air.

"How do you know?" I asked looking like a tomato once again.

"Quig texted me" Jules muttered her breath.

My eyebrow raised once again, God I've been doing that way too much. "Are you dating my brother?" She stayed silent again.

"That's not a no" I smirked, teasing her.

"Stop Iz, you are dating Klaus Baudelaire" Jules teased back teasing me. "So how did it happen?" She genuinely asked.

"Uh- give me one sec" I lied leaving her room. I opened my phone and scrolled down until I found the contact I was looking for.

"Klaus Baudelaire" A contact I haven't contacted in years. 

___________
Lmk if you enjoyed in the comments<33