11

Carmelita sits down cross-legged, She expects us all to sit down. Jules, Duncan, Quigley and everyone else in the room sat down, leaving me and Klaus to sit down last.

"Come on cakesinffers, don't keep me waiting and sit down" Carmelita taunted me and Klaus to sit down. As much as I didn't want to I sat down. Klaus sat down opposite me, next to Quigley. Carmelita spun the bottle, and it landed on some random boy who was two grades older than us. They started to make out, which was really gross.

Violet went next to spin the bottle and so it happens to land on one of my triplet brothers. Duncan to be exact. They both leaned in and kissed each other like it was nothing, they pulled away flushed. Violet's eyes met mine and I raised an eyebrow at her face. She brushed it off like it was nothing and continued to watch the game unfold.

It finally got to my turn which I was not happy to partake in, but Carmelita forced me to. I spun the bottle watching it nervously as it landed on someone. The bottle stopped suddenly on a guy. I lifted my head up to see who it landed on, my eyes landed on a familiar pair of brown eyes behind a pair of glasses.

A deep red blush covered my face as it did Klaus, Carmelita and Monika smiled like literal manics as my eyes winded. I swear they bludged out of eyeballs like when Duncan was looking at a bag of gummy worms he was munching on in the corner.

"Come onnnn Is, just do it" Jules whispered in my ear, and I swear I turned redder than I was before. I pushed myself forward and started to lean in but then suddenly two phones pinged. I pulled back in a hurry, but then I noticed that it was Klaus and Violet's phones that pinged.

Klaus pulled out his phone and so did Violet.

Klaus shared a look with Violet and started to get up in a hurry.

I was about to open my mouth to say something but Carmelita beat me to it, "Where are you cake-sniffers going?"

"We have to leave" Klaus and Violet bluntly say at the same time. They grab their stuff and beeline for the front door. As the door shut behind them, the bottle was spun again. Acting like what the Baudelaire's did was normal

Wtf?

That's not normal behaviour, even for the Baudelaires.

_____ 

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm alive ik ik

hope you enjoyed this update pookie bears <3