13

2 months since I heard from Klaus Baudelaire. 

2 months since Klaus Baudelaire called off our stupid deal.

Sure I've seen his nerdy ass in class or in walking in and out of the school library but I've missed him as a friend or fake boyfriend or even a real boyfriend or whatever the hell he was to me.

The poems I have been writing recently have been about him and his sisters, Violet and Sunny. It's so goddamn frustrating. 

WHY ISN'T HE LEAVING MY HEAD?!

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

I walked into the abnormally large kitchen my mother and father had recently renovated, My mother was baking rather large cookies.

"Moooommmm, Quigley will not shut upppp and Duncan won't share his gummy worms with me" I whined to my mother as I tried to reach for a cookie. My mother swatted my hands away from the cookies as she placed them into a rather large jar. 

"No Izzy, There for the Baudelaires," Mum said as I made a face at the family name she said. 

"Why" I grumbled out pushing my brown hair behind my ear as I raided the pantry for food.

"Did you not hear Isadora?" My mother gawked as her hands found their way to her hips. "Mr, Mrs and Sunny Baudelaire got into a terrible accident about two months ago," she said as my jaw dropped to the floor.

"What? Are you serious? how?" The questions spilled out of my mouth like a water faucet and there was no way to stop the words from coming out. 

"Yes Isadora I'm serious also it was a car accident, Izzy, they got home yesterday and I wanted to bake them some cookies" She as her hands left her hips. 

This explains everything. This explains why Klaus cut the deal off. 

"I'll come with you! Just let me get changed" I gushed out, staring at my grey sweatpants and crusty white shirt.

"Hmm okay, wear that nice pink dress you have. You'll match with me!" My mum exclaims gesturing to the dress she was wearing, I rolled my eyes before scoffing a yes for her. 

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Now I was standing in front of the Baudelaires mansion with my mother by my side, in a matching dress with her. 

I held the jar of cookies and a couplet that I wrote for Klaus close to my chest as Violet Baudelaire opened the house door.

"Hello Violet" Mother exclaimed, a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Me and my daughter Isadora have gotten cookies for you and you're family"

Violet smiles slightly as she pushes the door open further. "Ah thank you Mrs Quagmire and Isadora" She said pushing her ebony hair behind her shoulder. Violet took the cookies from my hand as well as the couplet accidentally ripping the thin paper. 

Violet looked as if she didn't notice the thin paper couplet I had written to Klaus was currently ripped in her hands. 

I gulped and reached my hand to her long fingers, gently taking the ripped pieces of paper from her grasp. 

"Oh my goodness, I'm terribly sorry Isadora!" Violet exclaimed her apologetic smile plaster on her face. 

"No worries just a piece of useless paper" I huffed as I stuffed the broken thin paper into my bag. 

"Well me and Isadora should be best on our way" My mum huffed before eloping Violet into a hug. When my mother was done I hugged Violet, before me and my mother walked away and into our own house. 

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

OHMYGOODNESS HI GUYS!!

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYEDDD :D