12

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

It's been over a week since Klaus Baudelaire came to school, and as a good 'girlfriend' I was starting to get worried. I mean I still hated him, but I've grown to care the tiniest bit about him. Like if he died, I'd be at his funeral, but if he invited me to his house I'd run the other way, which seemed pretty far-fetched to me.

Apparently Violet hasn't been in school either according to Jules and dang that girl knew everything that happened in the world, or at least their school.

"Yep!, Violet and Klaus hadn't shown up yet" Jules said, tying her brown locks in a low ponytail.

"Do you know anything about that?" Jules asked me, looking at me suspiciously.

"Nope," I shot back, pretty fast. Maybe too fast for my and Jules' liking. Jules raised her eyebrow at me before we walked into our first class of the day.

Halfway into Mrs Gilbert's lecture about the French Revolution (seriously, during this whole topic I've just been thinking of miraculous ladybug?!), Klaus Baudelaire stubbled into the room. His school uniform looked messed up and his hair was not his usual hairstyle, it was messy.

"Ah, nice of you to join us Mr Baudelaire" Mrs Gilbert said in a snarky tone as soon as Klaus stubbled into the classroom.

"Sorry, Mrs Gilbert. Stuff at home" Was all Klaus had said before slipping into his seat at the front, on the other side of the classroom as soon as he received the wave of approval from Mrs Gilbert. 

I had really tried to pay attention to Mrs Gilbert's lecture about the French Revolution, but seeing Klaus look so distressed during the lesson had put me into distress, which was not normal behaviour for me. 

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Klaus was the first one to leave when the bell rang after our two hour long lecture about the French Revolution. I slung my bag over my shoulder and ran out the door after saying goodbye to Mrs Gilbert and Jules.

I basically became a stalker for the next few minutes as I watched Klaus talk to his blue eyed sister, Violet. He then hugged her and then ran off to the school library which was absolutely no surprise. 

"Nerd" I muttered under my breath as I waited for him to sit down in his favourite armchair. I mustered all the courage I had then I waltzed into the school Library.

I turned the corner and saw Klaus sitting in the school library with a book in his hands about the French Revolution.

He tilted his head up at the sound of my footsteps nearing him, "Isadora" he said acknowledging my amazing presence. 

"Klaus" I said acknowledging his presence, "Where the hell have you been?" I ask, trying to hide the worry from my voice.

"None of your business" Klaus snarked back standing up and grabbing his messenger bag. 

"What do you mean? are you okay?!" I snarked at him back going face to face against his face. 

"Leave me alone, Isadora. Deals off" Klaus snarked and then he stormed off, leaving me alone in the school library.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSSS

help i started posting on A03 😭