0 3

Forever - Labrinth

Sofia

The weekend is over way too fast, and before I know it, it's Monday.

I'm pleasantly surprised when I wake up and Mama is already gone, leaving me to a peaceful morning of getting ready.

Especially after last night...she wasn't very happy to see me after i'd left for the weekend. She expressed herself very throughly.

As I finish my hair, my phone buzzes on the counter. I wipe my hands on a small towel, before grabbing it and reading the message.

Phoebs: sofi im so sorry but Ian is sick! im staying home to take care of him td
Me: It's fine!!! I can walk!
Phoebs: sofi, it's raining like crazy
Me: oh?

I put my phone down, running to my window and opening the curtians, frowning at the cloudy sky and consistent, heavy rian.

Welp.

I go back into my bathroom, picking up my phone and my eyes widen.

Phoebs: i txted chris
Phoebs: Mason can give you a ride, he's not busy rn
Me: What? Mason??
Me: wait, when did you get Chris' number :):)
Phoebs: i got it yesterday when we left. and gabes, and brody's
Me: oh? do share pls
Phoebs: ofc
Phoebs: heres mason's number, text him ur address

I copy the number, creating a new chat and begin typing out my message

Me: hi!! it's sofia, phoebe gave me your number.
Mason: what time do you need me to get you?
Me: i'll be ready innn twenty minutes
Me: my address is 75328 South Chapel Road
Mason: be there in 20

Okay, that was easy enough...

~

~

Exactly twenty minutes later, four loud knocks sound on the front door, making me furrow my eyebrows.

I have an idea of who it could be, but what reason would he have for coming all the way to the door?

I open the door, and look up at Mason in confusion. He stares back at me, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Why'd you knock?"

"You'd rather I walk in?" He asks back, his face stoic but a hint of amusement is hidden in his tone.

"I mean, you could've just let me know you were here. I would've-."

"You must not have many gentlemen in your life," He cuts me off, taking my bag from me and motion for me to step out. "Why would I not come get you?"

I...don't have a reasonable argument. But...still.

"Dunno," I mumble, stepping out of my house and locking the door behind me. I follow him down to his car, hiding my surprise when he opens the door for me.

I look at him again, and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever guys you hang around, need to step it up."

Jokes on him, I don't hang out with guys. 

I just don't respond, getting in and biting my inner cheek to avoid wincing as I sit down. He gives me a somewhat curious look, before placing my bag on my lap and shutting the door.

"Do you need anything before I drop you off?" He asks me as he starts his car, the engine roaring to life loudly.

Who drives a porsche at 19?