0 9

Mason

I don't think I've ever slept as good as the past few nights.

Sofia's been sleeping with me, without complaint.

And I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good to wake up in the morning with her wrapped up in my arms. 

This morning is different though.

I wake up, and she isn't there.

I don't have time to worry, because the bathroom door opens and she steps out fully dressed, steam following her. She looks up at me, smiling brightly and pushing her wet hair over her shoulder as she does so.

"Good morning." She greets me sweetly. "I was about to go make breakfast. Any requests?" She asks me, setting her phone on my desk and leaning against it.

"You don't have to cook for us." I remind her, and she waves me off, standing up and adjusting the strap of her top.

"I asked for requests, not complaints." She teases. "I'll be downstairs."

With that, she grabs her phone and leaves.

I get out of bed, going into the bathroom that still smells like strawberries and vanilla, courtesy of Sofia. I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth, than wash my face with the weird face wash she leaves in here.

She told me I don't need face wash, but I can't help my curiosity. She uses this shit every morning, and then uses like ten other products.

And the night routine is completely different, completely different products and everything.

I don't question it, I think it's cute how she sticks to her routine every morning and every night.

After washing my face and using her weird moisturizer, I leave the bathroom, deciding against a shirt before finding my phone and heading downstairs.

I nod at Chris and Brody who are lunging on the couch, and Rafe who is too busy playing some video game to acknowledge me.

I go to the kitchen, finding Sofia, Gabe, and Sabrina all talking excitedly about something.

Apparently, some time between Sofia's words of wisdom to Sabrina and now, they talked and now they're practically best friends.

Even Phoebe likes her.

Beats me, though.

"Get out, it's girl talk." Gabe says, scowling at me while both Sofia and Sabrina just smile.

"You're not a girl, though." I remind him, opening the fridge and taking out a bottled water.

"Okay, but I'm hot. Therefor, I'm allowed to be here and you're not."

I'm hot, too.

Bitch.

"WHatever," I mutter, leaving th ekitchen and taking a seat on the couch next to Rafe.

"Kicked you out, too?" Chris asks, and I just grunt in response. "Yeah, it's girl talk."

The fuck is girl talk?

And why are we not invited and Gabe is?

"Right, I have news." Rafe says, sitting up and pausing his game. "Got the entire layout of Liam's house. Got a very rough headcount on everyone there, and the guards the stay, too. We have a good opening, coming up." He explains, and I sit up.

"Gabe! Sabrina!" I call out, and they both poke their heads out of the kitchen, before walking voer, following by a curious Phoebe.

"In about a month, they're getting a new...shipment."