165 9 1

Sofia ~

I wake up, absolutely smothered.

It's easy to recognize Mason laying on top of me, practically crushing me as he does so.

I can barely move enough to look over his large body, but manage to do so and giggle softly at the current situation. 

Brody and Gabe are curled adorably around each other in the middle of the bed, while Chris is curled up on the edge with a pillow, and Mason and I take up a large amount of space.

"Mason," I say gently, managing to get my hand free and run my fingers down his spine "I have to pee."

"Wait," He mumbles barely coherently, making me laugh again.

"Come on, I really gotta go." I say, poking his side, but it has no effect on him. "Mason," I whine, and he groans lowly, sitting up and staring down at me with half closed eyes.

He moves just enough so I can slip from beneath him, and I gladly do so, running to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I brush my teeth and make myself a bit more approachable looking before leaving the bathroom, pleasantly surprised to see the guys are all awake now.

"Morning," I smile at them.

"That's one of the best sleeps i've ever gotten...oddly enough." Gabe says tiredly as he rubs his eyes. "We should sleep together again, sometime." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I don't even get the chance to respond before Mason shoots his leg out, effectively kicking Gabe right into the ground with a hard thud, leaving him groaning and whining.

I give Mason an unimpressed look, and he just winks and goes back to whatever is on his phone.

"As much as I enjoyed our sleepover, aren't we supposed to be leaving?" I ask, and they all groan in sync making me smile. "I'll make breakfast-."

"I want crepes!" Gabe shouts as he sits up.

"No, Waffles." Brody counters, and I inwardly sigh.

"Bacon, and eggs, and potatoes. Oh, and you should make tres leches." Chris continues to add, and my eyes widen.

Jesus, it's like they have bottomless pits for stomachs.

"Or you can go make your own damn food and leave her alone." Mason grumbles in response, still unmoving from his position in bed as the other three slowly get up and stretch.

"We'll see y'all at the house." Gabe sings, opening our door and skipping out happily. 

They all leave, and I then to study Mason.

His eyes are now closed and his phone is resting on his chest, both arms are tucked behind his head leaving his chest and abdomen and the dark ink covering it in full display for me to admire it from the distance.

It's all so gorgeous. So beautifully done and perfect.

I wanna lick it-

"Gonna keep staring, Sweetheart?" My eyes wide. a bit, and a small smirk pulls on his lips as his eyes remain closed. "I'll get up soon, let me enjoy the silence."

"Alright," I shrug to myself, turning to the desk where I laid out an outfit yesterday before packing my clothes up.

*

*

After washing up and changing, I manage my hair up into a cute half up half down style with a claw clip, letting some curls fall around my face before nodding to myself in approval and washing the hair product from my hands.