0 7

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

Sofia

"Do you have to go to school?" Gabe whines as he pulls up in front, putting his car in park.

"Sadly," I frown. "But we're hanging out later? So, you just have to survive a few hours without me."

"But you're leaving me with them. They're so mean to me." He pouts, and I laugh as I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door.

"Don't miss me too much, okay?"

"I will." He beams, blowing me a kiss that leaves me giggling as he pulls off.

"So,"

I turn around in surprise at the voice, coming face to face with Bianca.

"two boyfriends? Didn't take you as the type." I can see past her fake smile, at the mixture of jealousy and disgust in her eyes.

"Gabe's my friend," I reply with a small frown. "He brought me to school. And Mason is-."!

"Yknow, I used to think you were some shy, sweet girl. You barely talk at school, only to your little friend. But, then I saw you at the Neon club." She smirks, and my heart rate increases. "What kind of activities are you apart of, little Sofia?"

I swallow nervously, glancing past her and then looking back at her.

What am I supposed to say? There's really no covering up holding a girl at knife point.

"I think you're mistaken." I suggest quietly, and she scoffs.

"I don't think I am. I think because you're dating a big bad CEO who obviously has some shady shit going on, you think you're tough."

Now I definitely think she's mistaken. 

"I don't think so," I respond. "I've gotta get to class. Have a nice day." I force a smile, before side stepping her and walking away from the conversation. 

Shoulda taken Gabe up on the whole ditching school idea.

*

*

By the time Phoebe and I are out of school, Gabe is already parked out front, leaning against his car with a toothpick in between his lips.

He has a dark leather jacket and dark jeans, and a cropped muscle shirt underneath. His hair is tied back, and a pair of shades are resting over his his eyes.

There's girls and guys oogling him as they pass, and I can't help but laugh.

"God, I bet he's just basking in the attention." Phoebe laughs as we walk toward him.

"Ladies," He smiles at us, opening the front and back doors for us. "your hot chauffeur is here." He smiles widely, and we both laugh.

Phoebe had her Mom bring her to school today so she could leave with Gabe and I and not worry about leaving her car here for too long.  

I get in the front and Phoebe hops in the back, and he shuts our doors.

"So, who's ready for some fun?" He asks, handing us both a pair of shades that match his own.

"What do you classify as fun?" Phoebe asks, putting the sunglasses on as he presses a button and roof goes down, making me grin widely.

"Committing felonies." He shrugs. "But not that type of fun, not today. Today, the three of us are going to the piercing shop, then to the Mall, and then, the club."