Heat*

Summary: Your fiancée plans a trip to Italy after you get uncomfortable from the Summer heat.
Trope: CEO!Harry
Warnings: Jealousy, possessiveness, mentions of pregnancy and ovulation, soft domrry.
WC: 7.2k

Long hot summers are not for you

Even though you're unemployed, going out is still a must for you whether it be for hanging out with friends, running errands, or visiting Harry at his office.

Now that the heat is intensifying, you can't bear making plans or even thinking about stepping out of the house. The high temperature makes sweat build and the humidity ruins your hair and overall mood, Summer was never your favorite season but now that you're pregnant, you despise it.

Whining about it was unintentional, frankly, everyone was annoyed by the heat. At first, Harry panicked and begged you to stay indoors. His biggest fear was something happening to you when he wasn't near, let alone now when you're pregnant.

You did comply and stayed home for most days, but there is only so little you can do when you're alone. You tried Pilates and Yoga for pregnant women with different instructors on YouTube, cooked new recipes that help with pregnancy, and changed the decoration in the living room twice. You even read some of the books Harry bought.

You're one month into pregnancy and so far, you've only experienced morning sickness, fatigue at night, and frequent urination. The whole vomiting ordeal drains the life out of you, not only is it disgusting but it occurs every day.

Harry was over the clouds ever since he knew about the baby, he wanted to arrange a huge party for the celebration but you were against it and insisted on privacy for the first few months.

All it takes is for you to demand something and he would do it with a sealed mouth. He has been acting quite giddy and clingy, and much more obsessed with your body now that you're pregnant.

He insisted that you gained some sort of glow even though you look dead after you vomit. The whole sickness part is what made him pouty and apologetic. For the first few days, he teared up and refused to go to his office, there wasn't much you could say because you were feeling quite shitty.

Then it became less frequent but it didn't stop him from feeling bad, he kept saying 'Sorry' over and over again because he knocked you up and caused all this fuss. He wouldn't listen even when you assured him that it was just a part of the pregnancy.

Flower bouquets decorated the apartment every single day. He is aware that you have a spacious backyard with a garden that houses different types of plants but no. Every morning he sent out a flower delivery and a handwritten card by him, not the florist.

'Morning my dove, hope you have an amazing day. Thought I'd give the orchids a try today. Eat well and rest for the little peanut. I love you endlessly. XOXO.'