Bound Together*

Summary: Your ex seems to be present everywhere you go, including your best friend's wedding, where confessions are thrown around.
Trope: ex!Harry
WC:6.5k
Warnings: smut, size kink, manhandling, jealousy, possessiveness.

White

White.

It was all you could see. White roses, white tablecloths, white flower crowns. Everyone was painted in white. It is an odd thing to see people dressed in white at a wedding, even if it's the bride's request.

Waiters and workers moved around quickly to make sure nothing was less than perfection. Above your head yellow light bulbs were hung, with vases of flowers surrounding the entire area, the wedding planner scurried to fix some of the tables as you leaned back against a wooden door admiring the scenery.

It'll be an hour or more before the sun sets, the waves are calm and the sand is warm. The breeze fills your nostrils involuntarily with every breath you take. It's almost impossible to not smile, or at least tear up.

You're still waiting for your best friend Zoe to get dressed up, she refused to accept your help or even show you the dress she got 6 months ago. Not only did she want to surprise the groom, but she also wanted to see your reaction once you set eyes on her full bridal look.

The murmur of the guests could be heard from the reception area where they're supposed to leave a handwritten letter for the bride and groom, or a recorded voice message using a vintage phone booth.

You're glad you've been here since the morning, you managed to avoid any unpleasant guests, spent an important day with your best friend, and now you get to observe the waves hitting the shore.

You heard the whistle Zoe used to call on you and you nearly tripped as you ran up the stairs of the villa to her bridal room. The smell of carnations filled the air with every step, before you barged into her room like a maniac.

She stood in the middle of the room with a gypsophila bouquet in her hand, your jaw dropped slightly as you took in her sight. She wore a mermaid wedding dress that hugged her curves matched with a sea pearl necklace that she went deep diving for on your last trip together.

"Oh my god Zoe.." Tears welled in your eyes as you approached her for a tight hug. You both couldn't help but shed a few tears while holding each other.

"Your makeup!" You giggled as you gently wiped the tears trailing down her cheek. She looked gorgeous, more than you could ever imagine. She was a sight for sore eyes and you wished you could keep this memory forever.

"You're like the prettiest bride ever." It was you who couldn't stop tearing up making her laugh even more at the sight of your ruined makeup. You gently pulled from her and rushed towards your suitcase for your film camera.

You took as many photos as your heart desired before pulling her in for one last hug and kissing her forehead.

"I want you to have this." You placed the little hairpin in her palm as you awaited her reaction. It was a blue firefly hairpin that you fought on when you were young girls. The glimmer in her eyes was priceless and you booped her nose before she started crying again.