Pink & Blue*

Summary: Curiosity gets the best out of Harry and Y/n, so they decide to ask about the gender of their baby.
Trope: CEO! H
Warnings: lactation kink, crying, doctor check ups ,pregnancy talk and intimate gender reveal.
WC: 3.2k

Sunlight sneaked through the open window, casting itself upon sleepy bodies

Sunlight sneaked through the open window, casting itself upon sleepy bodies. The soft puffs that left Harry and Y/n's mouths were hidden by the sound of the birds chirping.

This is how their mornings started.

Warmth, love, and bliss.

They rarely slept with their bodies at a distance. It didn't matter who was the big or small spoon-they would be attached either way.

This time, Harry's head was resting near her bump. A gesture that he developed recently, even in his sleep.

His arm was wrapped around her to keep her close while his face was directed toward her bump.

She knew that he liked sleeping in this position even if she preferred seeing his face first thing in the morning and kissing it.

When her eyes fluttered open, her hand immediately reached down to scratch his head with a sleepy smile creeping up her face.

"Baby...". Her drowsy voice tried to lull him out of his peaceful sleep.

"Hmm." He stirred, pressing soft pecks to her bump before slowly lifting his body to her level.

"Missed you." He whispered lovingly in between morning kisses filled with warmth.

"I was right here!" Their foreheads rested against each other as they soaked in this memory. Harry fought his exhaustion to open his eyes and admire her sleepy face adorned by the sun.

Waking up next to her always felt like a dream.

The next few minutes were spent with a mix of soft touches and pecks. It wasn't too early in the morning but Harry overworked himself the previous night.

Y/n's hiss got his eyes to open almost instantaneously looking for any sign of discomfort with a glance to her bump.

"Love?" He balanced his body using his elbow, feeling energized already out of slight worry.

"Your arm brushed over my nipple." She replied with a chuckle as Harry lowered his gaze to her chest.

Y/n loved wearing thin tops. They were mostly floral and sometimes her tits literally spilled out during her sleep. Her hormones were raging and she felt like her boobs would not stop growing.

She wasn't complaining per se, she loved her pregnant body-but not as much as Harry did.

"Sorry, my darling. They look painful, eh?" He pressed a kiss to her temple, with his hand gently kneading her breast in his palm.