*introduction*

Pov Lalisa Manoban

-Hey Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. -With difficulty, I tried to wave to as many people as I could, while the security guards made way for me and Jisoo, who was walking a little further ahead.

God, I'd lost count of how many times I'd taken the same route in less than three weeks, my whole body was begging for a rest but it was impossible with the busy concert schedule.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the black car, which had its doors open to welcome us.

-Rosé? -I asked confused and scared at the same time, his expression wasn't the best in my direction and I knew why.

She put on her seatbelt and I did the same when I realized that the car was already moving, a bad time to put the four of us in different cars, if the other girls had been there I could have avoided that conflict, Rosé hated arguing with an audience but to my sadness there wasn't one.

-There wasn't much point in avoiding me, was there? -Have you forgotten that we're in the same group? -there were only a few times when you could see that angry angel, and this was one of them.

-I.... -I started to speak, but my voice seemed to die when I saw his unfriendly expression.

-You tried to kiss me in front of everyone!!!. -she said angrily.

-"Look, it was just a joke, you know, our fans are used to it, don't worry and... -I was trying to finish my train of thought, but she interrupted me.

-Just a joke. -she repeated my sentence, which seemed to come out a thousand times worse than I'd imagined.

-Rosé I...

-Please Lisa, give me a break. -in a matter of seconds she was already far away from me, in one of the seats of that huge car.

Lisa?, I hated it when she called me that, my "Lis" had been dead for a while.

What the fuck was going on in my head? I've always been an impulsive person but lately I'd been getting on Rosé's nerves too much, it was something I didn't even understand. When I wasn't with her I just wanted to be with her, maybe I was showing it in all the wrong ways.

Maybe she didn't like me in the same way, after all, what way? I was too confused to answer those questions.

[...]

It was the quietest trip I'd ever been on. Normally, the girls and I would come back from concerts excited and talkative, but it was the final stretch and we were all exhausted. Maybe that's why Rosé and I were arguing so much.

-Lisa, I'm going out with Jennie, do you want to come? -I turned to Jisoo, who was putting something in her bag. -What a downer, my God. -she said, watching my sulky expression as I leaned back on the sofa with my feet on the table and my arms crossed.

-You can go, I'm not very well. -the brunette approached me, brushing a few locks of my long hair out of my face and smiled.

-I know why and I'll give you a hint, talk. -was the only thing she said before giving me a kiss on the forehead and walking out the door to meet Jennie, who had already left a little earlier.

Jisoo and I had such a strong connection that she didn't even have to say it for me to understand.

It took a few minutes before I got up and walked to Rosé's room, standing in front of the door, crossing my arms and taking a deep breath.

-It's just Rosé, she's not scary. -I said to myself, trying to convince myself that it was true.

So I finally knocked twice. But there was no answer. Damn it, she's not going to open it, I thought to myself before knocking again, but again there was no movement on the other side.

-What? -I smiled when I heard her voice, albeit irritated, after the door had finally been opened.

She was the cutest thing in the world, as always, wearing pink pajamas with some bears printed on them, she was a baby with red hair.

-Can I come in? -I asked, staring at her face. She didn't say anything, just walked back into the room and I followed her, closing the door behind me.

She sat down cross-legged on her bed and I sprawled out on the chair in front of her, staring into her eyes again.

-What? -she asked angrily as she crossed her arms.

-"I don't like fighting with you, Chae, it makes me feel bad. Forgive me for doing that, it was just a joke and...

I stopped talking when I saw the teddy bear that was next to her on the bed fly towards me, "wtf"?

-Get out of my room Lalisa Manoban. -I shuddered to hear my name come out of her mouth as she stood up and looked at me more closely.

Wait, I think I understood. I smiled as I watched her expression go from serious to confused.

-It wasn't the kiss, was it? -I said, moving closer to her, who didn't move.

-What are you talking about? -she said playing confused, but she knew very well what I was talking about.

-Every time the word "joke" comes out of my mouth you freak out. -I said, gesturing and pointing in her direction.

-You're crazy. -I smiled again, confirming that I was right. -Stop laughing, you idiot. -I knew that the more I laughed, the angrier she got, but I couldn't hold it in.

-"If I told you it wasn't a joke? -I moved closer. -That I did want to kiss you in front of those people? -I touched the redhead's warm hand, feeling her body shiver at the contact. -If I say I want to do it now. -I looked deep into her eyes. -Does it change anything for you Park? -at the same moment I saw her expression falter, her eyes lowered to my lips and I ended the thread of space between us by wrapping my arms around her slender waist. I smiled again.

-I hate you. -she said surrendering and wrapping her arms around my neck- -Lalisa, I hate you. -I let out a nasal laugh when I heard those words that Rosé couldn't speak with a shred of truth.

-I know shii. -I said low in her ear, feeling her body react.

It was a few seconds before I covered her perfect lips with mine, my hand tightened around her waist as I asked for my tongue and she soon gave in, I played with her lips sucking and biting them, why did it take me so long to do that? it was so good.

I deepened the kiss by pulling her neck a little too hard, what was wrong with her, some kind of drug? I couldn't stop.

Then, in an instant, the bedroom door opened.

-"Rosé, can I borrow... -Jisoo stopped with her hand still on the doorknob and Rosé jumped out of my arms as Jisoo and I laughed at her desperation. -Hmm sorry to disturb you.

-It's not what you think. -the redhead said frightened as I went towards her again, trying to grab her.

-It is what you think. -I confirmed, watching Jisoo try to hide her laughter as she closed the door again.

Rosé looked at me as if she could throw me out of her bedroom window while I was still laughing at her reaction.

-She saw us. -she said more to herself than to me.

-Yes, what's the problem? We're a family, they'd know anyway. -I shrugged and sat down on the edge of her bed, while she still had confusion on her face. She was the most beautiful thing when she was confused.

-What exactly is going on? -she finally turned towards me and stared at me intensely.

-I like you Park, that's what's going on, it wasn't a joke, what I've always done with you has never been and I only understood that today. -I held her hand, interlacing our fingers, waiting for her answer.

-You never told me. -I stood up in front of him with his hand still intertwined in mine, I could stay there all night.

-"I've been telling you all this time, haven't you noticed? -I was so close that I could hear his breathing, not at all calm when he felt me approaching. -And I feel the reaction I cause in you. -I pressed his forehead against mine, squeezing his hand even tighter. -Tell me you feel the same way.

Then she stared at me once more, my heart never beating so fast as I waited for an answer.