*discovery*

Pov Jisoo

I've always thought that to be a successful group there should at least be a connection between all the members, so it would be easier to get through difficult times and overcome them.

I didn't need much time with Jennie Lisa and Rosé to know that this connection would exist, from the first day when we met for the first time I felt that it was just us from then on. The four of us would fight for each other until the end.

In all these years I never imagined that all this could happen, I never imagined that a love beyond sisters could emerge in any of us.

When Rosie and Lisa told us that they were seeing each other differently, Jennie and I couldn't help but feel a certain fear for the group, and I'm not talking about the fear of the blackpink brand, after all, the happiness of all of us would be above the group because it was a promise we made.

I'm talking about fear for the friendship that the four of us had with each other, when you're friends with someone there's also fear, after all they can hurt you, but it would be easier to resolve if it happened.

Jennie, Lisa and Rosé and I had fought countless times for various reasons, but we always sat down and resolved the situation.

But I knew that love was much more difficult to resolve. As I said, we'd fought before, but we'd never traveled apart like Lisa had.

Or disappeared and turned off the phone like Rosé had just done, we'd never had to present ourselves as just the three of us, which was what was happening now.

Jennie, Lisa and I just sat in a silence that screamed at all of us, Jennie and I didn't know what we could or couldn't ask and we didn't even know if Lisa was willing to answer.

-I tried again. -Jennie said, putting her cell phone down once more.

-What's up?

-It's still off. -the youngest sighed heavily and put the device aside, looking at me apprehensively.

-"Don't worry, Jennie, she should be fine, she just needs some time, let's give her that and when she comes back. -I stopped mid-sentence, sighing heavily and staring at Lisa, who had lost the gift of gab.

-"Lisa, don't you want something to eat? We'll be in in a minute, I haven't seen you digest anything.

-I'm fine. -was the only thing she said, returning to her serious pose.

-You're fine. -I said in a humorous tone. -Rosé is out doing who knows what hurt and wounded and you're fine. -I said nervously.

-Jisoo. -Jennie said my name in a scolding tone.

-It's okay, Jennie. -Lisa said, calming down.

-"What is this Lisa that you've never shown us? Why do you seem so indifferent to the whole situation? -Lisa didn't say anything, just kept her expression serious and stared into the void as if my words hadn't even been heard.

I couldn't understand.

We heard knocks on the door and our familiar agent walked through, and we all looked at him.

-Well, you already know what to say about Rosé, right?

-She wasn't feeling very well and went to rest for a while. -Jennie repeated the phrase we had heard earlier.

-I don't know what's going on between you, but if you don't sort it out, people will start to notice and ask for explanations.

-Our postponed tour isn't reason enough? -Jennie said nervously.