*small party*

Pov Lalisa Manoban

-Thank you all for coming. -I said, hearing the screams of the fans immediately afterwards.

-You make our dream come true every day. -I smiled as I was hugged from behind by Jennie while Jisoo spoke.

The four of us said goodbye to the crowd and ran out to the elevator, stopping in the middle of it, still waving as it slowly descended.

We finally touched the ground again and went straight to the dressing room, grabbing the first bottle of water I saw in front of me and downing half of it.

I took off my return and threw myself on the sofa. Jennie did the same on the one in front of me.

-I laughed a lot at that poster. -Rosé said as she looked at the small minibar there.

-What poster? -Rosé stared at me for a few moments before turning his attention back to the bottle he had just picked up.

-It was a Rosé meme, memesé. -Jisoo made her laugh.

Rosé was still playing a game of silence with me and it was killing me, after seeing me in Jennie's room she was literally pretending I didn't exist. Now everything she used to do with me she was doing with Jisoo, the two of them couldn't keep their hands off each other for a moment and I couldn't deny that I was dying of jealousy.

I even thought there was something going on between them, but I was too cowardly to ask.

I just wanted to do what I did in her room that night again, I wanted to grab her anywhere and feel her lips on mine. I wanted her all the time, but my ego and pride wouldn't let me admit it.

I regretted declaring myself to her, everything was perfect before I kicked the bucket and exposed my feelings.

Every time she ignored me, I felt like an idiot. But what could I do, she didn't even seem down anymore and I knew why.

-Lisa's doing a lot of publicity. -Jennie said, getting up and sitting on my lap.

I didn't know how Rosé felt about Jennie and me, I didn't know what she had understood from that morning. And I was afraid she'd come to ask me and get it all wrong.

It was like a maze with no way out and I was lost in it.

I rested my hand on Jennie's thigh while she fiddled with her cell phone, I tried not to stare at Rosé but it was automatic when I saw that she was already rushing through all the details.

But I'd rather see her on her own than next to Jisoo all the time, what a pain in the ass.

-Little party today girls. -Jennie said excitedly, standing up and smiling.

-What? -Rosé asked, walking over to Jennie, and Jisoo and I did the same, stopping in front of her cell phone, which displayed the message that our interview had been canceled.

Even though the mood wasn't the best among us, we jumped up and down and shouted excitedly. We worked so much that we never had time for fun, it was always one event after another, and another and another.

Besides, there were always people all over the four of us, and now a free night.

-Ok, let's get organized. -Jisoo said, calming the situation.

-How are we going to buy drinks? -We stared at each other, remembering that we couldn't drink in public because of the contract. How would we be seen in a wine cellar? It would be impossible.

-Maybe you two know. -Rosé shrugged and headed towards the food table.

Jennie and I stared at each other, knowing exactly what Rosé was talking about, the drink she had surely seen in the room.