*unpleasant surprise*

Pov Lalisa Manoban

The stage, the rhythm, the dance, it was difficult to describe in any way how I felt as I walked up and stood in front of so many people. I knew and felt the responsibility I had for my actions and my image, I knew that thousands of people were there watching and judging me at the same time, judging everything I did, said, wore or showed.

They didn't know that they only saw what we wanted them to see, even if sometimes true feelings escaped in front of cameras focused on finding some slip-up or mistake on our part.

I thought about this as I smiled at the many cameras recording yet another performance of ours, this time for a popular TV program in China.

I felt my body warm as I danced across the long stage with the girls, smiling, dancing to the music and that was it.

-How thirsty. -I heard Jennie say as we passed into the private part of the show, our dressing room in simpler words.

We entered the venue and I threw myself down on the sofa and picked up my cell phone. I wasn't really into social media, apart from Instagram, but most of the time we used our cell phones for work. As expected, I received a message from my stylist friend. I smiled immediately.

I loved modeling and it wasn't hard to see that in my photos and in fashion shows.

-What a smile. -I opened my smile wider when I received a wet rosé kiss as she had drunk half a bottle of water.

-It looks like I'm going on a trip this month. -I said excitedly, turning my face to look at the blonde sitting next to me.

-One more. -she said with a peck on the lips that I immediately kissed, moving on to her neck and hearing her giggle.

God, I loved that girl.

-Yes, and guess what? -I said excitedly, pulling my face away to look at her better. -You're going with me.

-Love is driving Lisa a little crazy. -Jisoo said, making us laugh. The brunette sat down on one of the chairs and Jennie sat on her lap.

-Love, we all have appointments this month, unfortunately I won't be able to make it. -the blonde said, getting up and going to the minibar to get another bottle of water.

-"Besides, it's a lot to take in, Lisa, you want to take Rosie everywhere, they'll start to get suspicious. -Jennie added, making them all agree.

-You're boring. -I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

-Rosie, put some sense into your girlfriend.

-Love, we'll have more time next month since there are parties and all that end-of-era stuff, so don't worry. -I stood up and walked over to my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her slender waist.

-I know you love Paris, I'll remember 24 hours.

-Don't worry, you'll have lots of trips to Paris. -I was about to give Rosie a kiss, but we broke up abruptly when someone knocked on the door.

-Jesus. -I put my hand to my chest and was reassured to see that the door was closed.

-Did you think we'd forget it was open? -Jisoo said, walking over to it.

The producer came in to tell us that we had been released and that the exit was clear for us, and we smiled, relieved and exhausted.

The drive to our hotel was silent, almost all of us were asleep, Rosé was on Jennie's lap and Jisoo was leaning on my shoulder, it was funny that none of us could sleep peacefully if we weren't leaning on each other.