*break*

Pov Roseanne Park

-Hey. -I smiled at the same moment as I reviewed a scene I had just recorded.

Another cell phone commercial, I confess I was already tired of it. It seemed like there was always more work for us in advertising than in music.

Jennie approached wearing green pants and a green blouse, which she hated. It was funny because Jennie never knew how to hide her dissatisfaction with what she didn't like.

-It looks good. -she said, staring at the display.

-You look beautiful either way, I don't know why you're making such a fuss about color. -I said, walking with her to one of the chairs there.

She sat down next to me and two make-up artists came to meet us.

I closed my eyes and felt her hands on my face.

-Are the girls finished?

-I think so, now we're going to record together and they'll be there soon. -I opened my eyes again, fixing a few strands of my hair in the mirror.

-"Blonde was just born to be your hair color. -Jennie said, making me smile.

-I have to agree, I've never felt so comfortable with a color, I'm afraid of what I'll have to do for the next comeback.

-They don't touch my hair. -she said, getting up.

I looked back as Jisoo and Lisa approached talking, my eyes fixed on Lisa's perfect body in those shorts and mini blouse.

I had to stop myself from grabbing them in their seats now that we were together. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back.

-How was it? -Jisoo asked us both.

-Good, like all the others. -Jennie said bored, making us laugh.

-You look perfect. -I said, staring at Lisa, who gave me a lopsided smile.

-Let's go, girls. -the producer called us and we shot one last scene.

Finally, we finished and left for a meeting about the group's next activities.

More work for us.

We changed into our own clothes and went out to the garage, already in the car. I sat in the back with Lisa as I always did.

-I'm exhausted. -Lisa leaned her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes. I intertwined our fingers, resting our hands on my thighs.

-Do you want to do something later? -I need to relax too.

-Please yes, what do you want to do?

-We could have dinner somewhere after the meeting.

-I won't be able to kiss you in a restaurant. -he said, making me let out a nasal laugh.

-After dinner we can do it in my room.

-I can't believe we'll have the day off tomorrow without a trip, I won't be able to keep my hands off you.

-I'm sorry we don't have that much time. -I said sadly, remembering all the things we'd been doing over the last few weeks, we barely had time to sleep.

Lisa and I couldn't get alone together because we were either on a plane or at a concert. I've never missed the nights we spent in Paris so much.

But thank heaven we had a day off, I wanted to make that day special since we didn't have many opportunities to spend time together.

-"I wonder what they're up to. -Jennie asked, drawing our attention.

-It's not an album. -Jisoo said, making us laugh with sadness. But she was right, they didn't seem too worried about it.