*broken trust*

Pov Roseanne park

-I wanted to say that I love you blinks, just as you're all there for us, we're here for you. -Jennie finished recording the message that we were all going to record too.

It didn't take long for us to leave and catch the flight back, we had a few more appointments that day, I was already feeling tired and I hadn't even arrived yet.

-Is everything all right? -Jisoo asked from beside me and I just nodded. -Do you want to see a drawing of something? -I nodded again and laid my head on his shoulder, receiving a quick caress.

I felt such a lump in my throat but I couldn't collapse there and I didn't want to, Lisa had chosen to travel on another plane alone Jennie and Jisoo had realized the situation but had chosen to travel with me.

The two of them didn't really understand everything that was going on and I couldn't explain it to them since I understood less than they did.

Jennie told me that that morning Lisa had been late for her photo shoot and had arrived very nervous, the youngest had to calm her down but Lisa hadn't said a word.

There was only one reason for her nervousness, Lisa didn't know how to look me in the face since she'd gotten what she wanted so badly after swearing to me the day before.

I couldn't express how hurt I was by the situation, I couldn't look at her or be around her, I didn't want contact. I wish none of it had happened, I didn't deserve to go through that situation.

Lisa didn't call me to talk or apologize, she simply ignored me, without caring about my feelings or everything we had experienced up to that point.

Which made me wonder if I really knew her, all the years of love, friendship and trust thrown away overnight. I didn't want to believe that it was all real.

[...]

We arrived at our destination and, as expected, there were lots of fans there. Jennie Jisoo and I tried to give them all the attention they needed. As we imagined, many people asked about Lisa and Jennie answered by saying that she was going out to a private place because she had a headache.

We finally got to the car and I noticed that she was there. I glanced over at Jisoo and Jennie and swallowed.

-I'll take the next one. -I said, turning away and walking back to the security guards.

-"You can't avoid each other forever, Rosie. -Jennie said, waiting for an answer.

-"You can go, girls, I'll be right there. It's okay. -Jennie sighed and got into the car, but Jisoo stayed.

I took her arm and soon the other car arrived and we got into it.

I slept the rest of the way surrendering to tiredness and Jisoo woke me up when we arrived. She didn't let go of me at any point and went up to my room with me.

I let her shower first and then when I got out I sat down in the middle of the bed where Jisoo was leaning against the headboard.

She looked at me as if she knew I was going to collapse and hugged me carefully, finally letting the tears out and crying as I felt my body shaking in her arms. Jisoo stroked my hair and stood silently supporting me.

It was hurting too much.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but I was still feeling sleepy when Jisoo woke me up to tell me we had to go.

I didn't want to go at all, as the four of us would be in a silent room for at least 20 minutes until the rest of the meeting arrived.

-It'll be quick Rosie, don't worry, and it's like Jennie said, you can't ignore each other forever, we're a group. Maybe there was a misunderstanding. I know Lisa, I don't think she'd do it.