*jealous*

Pov Roseanne Park

I opened my eyes with difficulty when I heard my alarm clock go off, years and years of waking up early and I still hadn't got used to it. But I'd lost count of how many times I'd made the girls late, me and Jennie in fact.

Jisoo and Lisa were the most punctual of the four of us. I sat on the bed, tying my hair into a messy bun and scratching my eyes.

The room was partially lit by the little sunlight that entered it. I stood up, feeling the cold floor chill the hairs on my arm.

I did my morning hygiene and left the bathroom looking for clothes in my suitcase, opting for military pants and a short Adidas shirt.

I put on some light make-up and opened the curtains wide, smiling as I saw the sun shining outside.

Unfortunately it was our last day there and I was already missing it.

My cell phone rang on the bed and I picked it up.

-Good morning. -I heard Jisoo say on the other end of the line.

-Good morning, baby. -I said, throwing myself on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

-We have to go out in a little while. I thought we'd have coffee, but the girls aren't answering their phones. Could you call them?

-So me? -I said in a surprised voice. -Jisoo, you know that Lisa and I aren't doing very well.

-I thought you'd sorted it out yesterday, Roseanne.

-I tried, I went to her room but she didn't answer.

-You're just going to give up? -You're more to blame for this than she is.

-Then I'll try again. -I said, getting up and putting my bag on my shoulders.

-"I'll call Jennie and she'll let Lisa know the address... -I opened the bedroom door and then closed it.

-Well, it won't take long. -I hung up the phone and walked down the corridor to Jennie's room, knocked a few times and waited to hear the noise on the other side.

-Who is it? -when I faced her, her voice was completely gone.

I swallowed, watching Lisa on the other side of the door wearing nothing but a T-shirt. My eyes involuntarily wandered around the room and I could see clearly.

Breakfast, an empty bottle of wine on the other side. It had been a good night.

-Lisa who is. -I heard Jennie say, but I just turned around and walked away without reacting.

-Rosé! -Lisa shouted my name at least three times but I couldn't stop pacing.

I didn't even think about the elevator, I just walked down the stairs and only stopped when I reached the entrance. I looked at the address Jisoo had sent me and got into the car.

When I arrived at the place, I looked for Jisoo and soon found her in a secluded corner. I didn't even realize that a few tears were streaming down my face when I sat down.

-Rosie, what happened? -she asked worriedly as I hid my face with my hand.

-They... -I couldn't finish the sentence, it sounded like it would hurt more if it came out.

-They what? -I felt Jisoo's hand caressing mine over the table, trying to calm me down. Her cell phone started ringing and she answered it. -Hi Lisa. -I leaned back in my chair as soon as I heard her name. -Is Rosé here?

I gestured with my hand that she shouldn't say anything, I knew I'd have to face the two of them soon, but I wanted to put it off.

-No, I think she went to the mall. -she lied, putting me at ease. -I'm sorting some things out, so I'll see you later. -seconds later she hung up the phone with the most confused expression in the world. -"Roseanne Park, you've got me worried. Why is Lisa asking if you're all right?