*dinner*

Pov Roseanne Park

-Keep walking. -I smiled as I heard the familiar voice in my ear while my eyes were still getting used to the darkness caused by the blindfold.

Lisa walked ahead of me while I followed her with my hands on her shoulders, where to? Well, I had no idea, Lisa had convinced me to leave in the middle of the night even though we had to get up early the next day for some more work.

The four of us got home from the studio and Lisa and I went up to my room. She insisted that I shower first and when I came out there was a dress lying on the bed. It wasn't one of mine and I knew it had come from outside, there was a note on it, "Wait for me downstairs in 20 minutes ass Lis.

Of course I didn't question it and accepted the situation willingly, now I was here going somewhere after having left our car.

I could now hear some quiet music playing in the room, her body stopped in front of me and she took my hand, making me walk a few more centimeters.

I felt her stand behind me and put her soft hands on my shoulders, forcing me down.

I did so and sat down in a comfortable chair.

Lisa took her hands to the blindfold and removed it. I blinked a few times because of the lights and stared speechlessly at that table.

I smiled at Lisa, who looked stunning to say the least in front of me in a black strappy dress that showed off her broad shoulders.

Her hair was loose and tidy as always, and nude lipstick covered her lips.

-What have you got up to? -The smile still hadn't left my face, and I wasn't worried about anyone seeing us because Lisa was getting more and more careful about that.

Apart from the fact that there was no prohibition against us going out together.

-Our week was full, I was waiting for an opportunity to do this, but there was never any time off, so I arranged everything anyway.

-Thank you for that. -I said sincerely, patting her hand on the table.

-What about the dress?

-Oh yes, where did you find the time to buy it, it's perfect, it fits my body perfectly.

-Well, remember I went for a walk in that mall after the concert.

-Yes, you said you'd bought something for yourself.

-It wasn't for me. -I smiled again, feeling the urge to kiss Lisa right then and there.

-Do you really exist, or are you a figment of my imagination?

-I ask myself that about you every day, but I am real.

-You're perfect in every possible way. -things between Lisa and me were going so well that I wondered how we hadn't done it before.

For as long as we had a friendship full of teasing and jealousy on both sides, it was just hidden love.

-Well, I don't know much about wine, do you? -Lisa said, taking one of the two glasses and pouring me some of the dark liquid. -So I asked Jisoo for a hand. -She did the same with the other glass.

-So she knew? -I drank some of the liquid, hearing my throat thank me.

-She helped me with the reservations, the restaurant belongs to a friend of hers. I talked to Jisoo and told her what I wanted to do. She helped me by referring me to her friend, who promised to be very discreet.

-What do you mean? -I waited for Lisa to drink some more wine before I spoke again.

-I looked around. -I did as she said and noticed for the first time that there were only the two of us at the top of the place.