*the storm*

Pov Roseanne park

I was incredibly impressed by how beautiful the place was, and when we finally reached the hotel I could rest and admire it more clearly.

My room faced the sea - it's hard to describe, but it was basically a beach with transparent water and fine sand. The sky seemed open just for us, with a full moon and bright stars. A perfect place for a couple in love, isn't it?

-Are you ready? -I heard Jisoo's voice coming from the bedroom and I turned to face the older woman, she looked beautiful. She was wearing black cloth shorts with a short, strappy blouse.

-Yes. -I said excitedly.

The four of us were going to enjoy the evening after a lot of work in the morning. They took us to cabins on the beach and gave us our costumes to start recording. Tomorrow would be the photo shoot and the next day the end of the shoot. I couldn't deny that I hated that company, but I loved the places they chose to send us.

-I hope the girls are ready. -I said, following Jisoo out of the place.

We soon spotted the two of them sitting on one of the benches that were scattered around the hotel entrance. My eyes caught sight of Lisa, who was wearing a thin yellow dress with a bikini underneath. All I could think about was her body underneath it.

-Rosie. -Jisoo snapped her fingers in front of my face, making me stare at her. -"I know Lisa looks really pretty, but shall we get going? -I laughed at her comment and followed her to the girls.

As soon as we got close, I received an appraising look from Lalisa, just as I had two minutes before. We were all a bit more relaxed in our style because of the beach, wearing a blue mini blouse with high-waisted cloth shorts.

-You look beautiful. -she said from afar, bringing a smile to my face. I wanted so much to jump on her neck and kiss her, but it wouldn't be possible with so many people there, even if half of them were from our team.

-Ok Let's separate the pair for safety's sake. -Jennie said, making us laugh. The smaller girl came out, pulling me by the arm and Jisoo did the same with Lisa walking ahead.

Jennie was always the most radical of us, wearing only a bikini top and black shorts underneath, showing off her perfect body.

-You look beautiful Jennie. -I commented, noticing a smile on her lips.

-You too Rosie, I'm excited for dinner.

-I'm glad you're managing to have a bit of fun, I know how it affects you and Lisa.

-Don't worry, we're fine. Of course, it makes you angry, but whatever. As long as I can't convince you to set fire to that company, we'll survive. -I laughed at his comment as we walked to the restaurant on the beach that was closed just for us.

The food would already be ready and there would be no waiter, which was our request. We had practically closed off the beach to just the four of us, and a barricade of guards would be at the back preventing anyone else from passing.

-That night promises Jennie Kim. -I said, receiving a suggestive look from the younger girl.

-Hmmm, you and Lisa?

-I didn't mean it like that, you naughty girl. -Jennie let out a hearty laugh and I denied it with my head. -"I'm talking about this beautiful place and I feel at peace.

-I think Lalisa's going to take your peace away tonight. -Jennie laughed again and ran off, and I did the same, following her.

-Get back here, piquines. -Jennie couldn't stop laughing and neither could I. The little girl ran to her safe house (Jisoo) and I left her alone to join my girlfriend.