*free*

Pov Roseanne Park

It was hard for me to get on that plane and leave my break behind, I knew that meeting would change the course of all of us. One thing I learned from my time at the company, meetings with the CEO were always important.

Lisa wasn't answering to any of us and I had no idea if she was going to show up in that room.

I walked around the seats and sat down in the last row. Jisoo did the same and sat down next to me. I felt painfully anxious, nauseous and my head was starting to ache.

-You're sweating. -Jisoo spoke next to me, bringing his hand to my forehead, and I leaned my head against it, trying to draw in the air I was missing.

-I don't feel well. -I said, closing my eyes.

-You're not alone Rosie, you don't have to be afraid. I don't think it's a bad thing.

-Jisoo, do you remember that time I got really sick at the concert and almost fainted? -I asked Jisoo with a confused expression.

-Yes, at closing time? -I nodded.

-And I left with the doctors to go to the dressing room. And Lisa came in desperate, you were confused to see her there because she had already come down from the stage before us.

-Well, I remember.

-She knew I wasn't well because she felt it. -As I spoke, tears began to stream down my face.

-Rosie. -Jisoo said confusedly, wiping away my tears.

-"I can feel it, Jisoo, there's nothing good coming from this meeting. I don't want to go. -I said terrified.

-Hey, calm down. -the smaller girl hugged me trying to calm me down while I was sobbing in her arms. -"You're not alone, look at me. -she asked, and I did so, staring into her eyes. -Whether it's good or bad, whether Lisa is there or not, Jennie and I will be there to hold your hand, right from the start, just like we promised, do you understand me? -I nodded, trying to calm down.

We got ready for the flight and I practically blacked out after taking some headache medicine, which was really good. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep and would arrive exhausted.

When we disembarked I was surprised to see Jennie there, she had come to pick us up, Jisoo was right, no matter what I was going through I had them there.

Jennie hugged me for long minutes, calming me down just as Jisoo had done, and we went together to the rented hotel because the meeting was the next day.

Contrary to what we always did, the three of us slept together that night. Jisoo prepared some homemade dishes while Jennie looked for movies that we loved to watch together.

Lisa still didn't answer and I was already thinking that she wasn't coming.

We woke up very early and went downstairs for breakfast, I couldn't eat anything even though they insisted.

One thing about Lisa and me was that one always knew when the other wasn't well. Before we saw each other with different eyes, we already had a connection, and I was scared to death of what I felt as I walked into that meeting room.

We entered the room after the secretary opened the door, and the CEO was already there waiting for us in his well-tailored suit and his boss pose.

-Good afternoon, everyone. -He stood up and greeted the three of us.

We sat down in the same row of chairs at the long table.

-"Is Lisa coming? -Jennie couldn't contain her curiosity and the man immediately started talking.