*paris day one*

Pov Roseanne Park

-Jisoo for God's sake. -I said, catching my breath, which the older girl had taken away by tickling my belly. Jisoo stood over me laughing as I tried to breathe again.

-Ok, I've stopped. -she said, getting up from the sofa.

-"Rosé, she's ruined your hair. -Jennie warned me, making me face Jisoo angrily. The older woman looked sorry and I got up and went to the mirror to fix my blonde hair.

-Not even that can really annoy me. -I smiled and hugged Jennie from behind. -Let's go to Paris. -I lifted her up, hearing her squeal.

-You're right, it seems like yesterday we were in our trainer's rooms dreaming of these moments.

-Where's Lisa? -Jisoo asked looking at her cell phone, probably checking the time of our departure.

-She went to get something to eat at the cafeteria. -Just as Jennie finished speaking, Lisa walked through the door with a bag in her hands.

-Speaking of her. -Jisoo said, getting up.

-Jen, you won't believe what I've found here. -Lisa said, going over to the younger girl and handing her the bag excitedly. -That candy we ate in Los Angeles.

Jennie took it from her hands, opened it instantly and smiled at Lisa.

-God, I can't believe it. -she said, biting into a piece.

-Now it's time. -Jisoo said, putting on a coat.

Lisa took a blouse and put it on Jennie's back, and I rolled my eyes, walking alongside Jisoo.

Jennie and Lisa followed behind, munching on the sweets the brunette had brought, I hoped they'd both choke, I thought to myself.

Who could put up with all that making out? which, coincidentally, only happened when Lisa and I had a fight.

-It looks like it's on purpose. -I said, grabbing Jisoo's arm as the security guards approached us to take us to the boarding gate.

-Do you still think it's not? -then the crowd gathered around the airport.

I tried to wave to everyone I could as we walked with difficulty.

-No matter, we're going to a wonderful place. -I said with a smile.

-I was checking with the girls to see what places we could visit.

-I hope we have time for that. -Jennie and Lisa approached us when we had to go up the escalator and we walked together to the boarding gate.

-Lisa, the camera is working, isn't it? -Jisoo said, hugging the bigger girl from behind who was concentrating on the camera in her hands.

-Let me see. -She pointed the camera in my direction and took a picture, really?

She held it up and showed it to Jisoo.

-"Wow, it's perfect. -Lisa smiled smugly.

-If blackpink goes bankrupt one day, we can sell Lisa's cameras to get back on our feet. -Jennie said, making me and Jisoo laugh.

Lisa beeped and clutched her camera like a baby.

-"They're not serious. -the brunette said, stroking the device.

-Lisa no? -I said, joining in the fun.

-If I don't have a camera, the pretty ones won't have their picture taken. -she said, smiling victoriously.

-Ok, we don't need to sell the cameras, let's sell Jennie's bags. -Jisoo said, and now it was Jennie's turn to nod.

We all walked around with blankets and small bags in which we carried things we might need. Of course, there were only a few, since the real suitcase was checked.