*lunch*

Pov Lalisa Manoban

-Ok, now stretch out your arms and smile. -I said to Jennie, who was posing in front of me in the park we were in. -Are you beautiful like that or did you take a course? -I asked, drawing a smile from the little girl, who blew me a kiss in the air and moved closer to me.

I scrolled through the dozens of photos and we chose the best ones. I turned off the camera and hung it on its side with its cord. We walked leisurely through the park full of trees. Our menagerie and a security guard walked a little distance away.

-So you and Rosé are together? -she asked, taking me by surprise.

I crossed my arms and she grabbed mine while we were still walking on the grass.

-"I don't know exactly what Rosé and I are, from the beginning it was something I could never understand. -Jennie let out a nasal laugh and what I said seemed even more confusing after that.

-"You know the risk you run being together, don't you?

-I think about it all the time, not just for myself but for all of us in the group and my career going forward.

-Would you risk it all for her? -I looked at her in a corner, surprised by her question. -No, we all know that Rosé is an incredible woman, you don't need ten minutes around her to fall in love.

-I know, but it's not even that, you know, Rosé and I are like a bomb that explodes at any moment, out of nowhere we're fighting or arguing. Or is she saying that I'm selfish, I never wanted to give off that image but it's something I don't do out of spite.

-I know that Lisa, but maybe it's different for her, I understand because we're friends, she sees it all through different eyes.

-"Honestly, I'm a woman and sometimes I don't understand women's minds. -We both laughed at the situation.

-Do you think she's jealous of the two of us together? -we stopped at one of the benches scattered around the place and sat down side by side. I stared at the beautiful landscape in front of us while Jennie laid her head on my shoulder.

-I'd feel it too if I found her in Jisoo's room like she found us, who said I could explain that nothing happened?

-It's a difficult thing to explain, but I was hurt with myself, I don't like to see her upset with me. Rosé and Jisoo are the ones who look after us the most.

-Even though Rosé is the youngest, you're right, but I think the anger has passed. The four of us practically grew up together and we know each other like nobody else.

-Do you ever wonder if you're confusing your feelings?

-What do you mean? -I turned the camera back on and took some pictures of the trees.

-As you said, we grew up together and according to the contract we can't have a relationship with anyone else.

-Jen, you know that there are many ways to get out of this contract. I'm not going to lie, I've been attracted to other women. But I don't know. -I sighed, leaning back in my seat. -Rosé manages to drive me crazy in every way possible, I just wish we could be something.

-What something? -I asked Jennie, not having the answer to that question.

-You've lowered the bar today, haven't you? -I laughed and stood up.

I took a few more photos of Jennie and we left. We had one more show and then we were off to Paris.

I don't need to tell you how excited we were to hear about it, we were going to take part in a festival that took place there every year.