Full Synopsis & Other Info Chapter 1: He's wearing a book!

Copywriting:

Shen Qiuyu is a highly educated Sanda instructor who disguises himself as the stand-in for the heartthrob protagonist Shou in a certain beautiful novel. Because that kind of weak and illiterate background resembles the protagonist Shou, he is summoned by the four bosses as a stand-in in turn. In the future, he will be abandoned with a sad heart and died of illness on the street, he had just signed a three-month stand-in agreement, and if he reneged on it, the liquidated damages would rise to tens of millions.

Shen Qiuyu: ...

Barely able to survive, so his daily life became like this↓↓↓Big brother A asked Shen Qiuyu to accompany him abroad to see the Aurora. When he encountered a dangerous situation, "weak" Shen Qiuyu blew up the hijacker

Boss A: ? ? ?

Boss B and Shen Qiuyu had a voice chat about calculus in the middle of the night. The "illiterate" Shen Qiuyu couldn't bear the disturbance and solved the super difficult problem in seconds.

Boss B: ? ? ?

Boss C asked Shen Qiuyu to cook a "love" dinner, but Shen Qiuyu operated fiercely. The boss was sent to the hospital overnight and suffered a gastric lavage.

Boss C: ? ? ?

Boss D's name is Shen Qiuyu -Shen Qiuyu: Sorry, the stand-in agreement has expired, so I won't accompany you.

Boss D: ? ? ?

*

The three-month agreement expired. Shen Qiuyu took the substitute's salary and left in a carefree manner. The big bosses suddenly realized who was the real Flawless Moonlight. They gathered in front of Shen Qiuyu's house, begging for reconciliation, but were surprised to find each other's existence.

Bosses: ? ? ?

At this time, the door opened- the protagonist pressed Shen Qiuyu forcefully against the wall, pinched his jaw, looked at everyone with cold eyes, and asked Shen Qiuyu: "Can they have me?

"Shen Qiuyu: ? ? ?

Big guys: ! ! !

#Thought it was four boats, but in fact it is five boats# #This is the relationship between employer and employee, no one is allowed to hold multiple jobs#

#After holding multiple jobs, why are the bosses fighting for me#

●Super Able to fight, foodie, sand
sculpture Shou, There is no emotional entanglement between the two male partners, they only have each other.
●Shou has the attribute of being a heartthrob.
●Shadow text, don't be too logical. Refill
●The character on the cover was drawn by myself. In the article, Gong and Shou don't look alike. There is another reason for being used as a stand-in.

Content tags: . Search keywords: Protagonist: Shen Qiuyu, Gu Zhuo (zhuo) ┃ Supporting roles: Pre-release 1 "Please Stop Flirting" ┃ Others: Pre-release 2 "Dressed as a Villain" Later I adopted the young male protagonist" One-sentence synopsis: All members were burned to ashes in the crematorium . Purpose: Face difficulties with ease and live a positive and optimistic life. 

Basic information of the article

Article type: Original-Pure Love-Modern Modern-Love

Perspective of the work: Lord accepts

Series: Practice in progress

Article progress: end

Full word count: 525908 words

Copyright conversion: Not yet published ( )

Signing status: Signed

Work honors: