Chapter 8: If it hurts, don't move.

After dressing up as the heartthrob's double, I went on strike

Author: Wu Nai Erha

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

08

  08

  Mother Gu took her son's arm and pulled it in front of Shen Qiuyu. She smiled warmly and said, "Xiao Shen, if you need any help from us in the future, just ask. My son is very efficient in doing things. You can boss him around boldly. "

  The corners of Shen Qiuyu's mouth twitched, he didn't dare...

  This is Bai Yueguang who has been attacked and remembered by the four big guys all his life!

  If he dared to do whatever he wanted, if the four big guys found out about it in the future, he might not be able to receive his lunch box in a matter of seconds, and he would still want to stay a few more years.

  Mother Gu noticed his restraint, took Shen Qiuyu's hand, and patted it comfortingly, "Don't be afraid of him with a cold face and a warm heart."

  Her son was not used to managing his expressions. He was taciturn and rarely smiled, and was coldly handsome. I don't know how many people I've talked to have been talked away by.

  Shen Qiuyu cried bitterly in his heart. I am not afraid of him, but mainly because of the four people behind him.

  He looked up with a mournful face. Opposite him, Gu Zhuo was still wearing dark-colored casual clothes. His black hair was messed up by the wind, and there was a sense of cold and wantonness about him that made it impossible to look directly at him.

  Seeing that her second son always had a cold face, Gu's mother hit his arm twice with her elbows and winked at him, signaling him to say a few words.

  Gu Zhuo said: "Shen Qiuyu, thank you for saving my mother."

  When Gu's mother heard him say the three words "Shen Qiuyu", she asked in surprise: "Do you know each other?"

  The corners of Gu Zhuo's lips curved a little. , but disappeared quickly. His dark eyes looked at Shen Qiuyu, and there seemed to be some deep meaning in his eyes.

  Shen Qiuyu suddenly understood the meaning in his eyes. The heartthrob protagonist must not want his mother to know that they knew each other. After all, they were not familiar with each other.

  He blinked at Gu Zhuo and gave him an "I understand, don't worry" expression.

  Gu Zhuo: "?"

  So under Gu's mother's puzzled gaze, they both spoke at the same time.

  Gu Zhuo: "I know you."

  Shen Qiuyu: "I don't know you."

  Shen Qiuyu looked at Gu Zhuo and agreed to pretend we didn't know each other. Why did you turn around halfway?

  Mother Gu: "???"

  Mother Gu's expression was hard to describe, "Do you know each other or don't you?"

  Shen Qiuyu unexpectedly changed her tune at the last moment, with resentment on her face, so she had to say again: "We can barely be considered acquaintances..."

  Gu's mother's eyes shifted between the two of them, and she suddenly realized that they might have known each other recently and were not very familiar with each other.

  She smiled and said, "Since you know each other, it's better."

  At this time, a policeman came out and asked Gu's mother to enter the room to take notes. She gave Gu Zhuo a "leave it to you" look, turned around and followed the police into the office. .