Chapter 11: He regarded Gu Zhuo's mobile phone number as a harassment

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]11
  11

This voice sounded particularly familiar.

  Shen Qiuyu suddenly turned his head and saw Gu Zhuo standing in front of the door of the next door in a bathrobe, crossing his arms with his hands and looking at him with deep eyes.

  His black hair was slightly damp and tied back, revealing his cold and raised eyebrows. The slanting light from the wall lamp slowly outlined his handsome profile.

  Gu Zhuo's facial features are very deep, and under the dim light, they look even more three-dimensional and handsome.

  Shen Qiuyu was confused, "Your eldest brother's room?"

  He quickly looked up at the house number, rubbed his eyes and looked carefully, and his jaw almost fell to the ground in shock.
  Good guy, he actually mistook room [2203] for room [2208], and swiped his card here for a long time!

  Shen Qiuyu smiled bitterly, "If I said this was a misunderstanding, would you believe it?"

  Gu Zhuo sneered coldly, "What do you think?"

  Shen Qiuyu tried desperately to make up for it: "Listen to me and give you a quibble."

  Gu Zhuo: "... ..."

  *
  Three minutes later, room 2204.

  Shen Qiuyu sat on the spacious sofa in the center of the living room with his back to the floor-to-ceiling windows, with the bright starry sky of the city behind him.
  And he is waiting for the final judgment.
  Gu Zhuo was changing clothes in the cloakroom and came out about three minutes later to settle the score with him.
  He only had three minutes to think.

  Shen Qiuyu felt as if he was sitting on pins and needles, like a gleam on his back, like... hey.

  Shen Qiuyu sighed, feeling extremely uneasy.

  The purpose of Gu Zhuo leading him into the room was probably to beat him to relieve his anger. After all, he always thought that he "coveted" his eldest brother and tried to "climb into bed" twice.

  Furthermore, as a hotel room is a confined space and it is a high-end hotel, the sound insulation effect must be good.

  Then should he fight back?

  If the attack was too severe and Gu Zhuo was injured, and the four bosses found out about it in the future, he would probably get a box lunch.

  What a problem.

  Shen Qiuyu thought hard about this important matter and while activating his brain cells, he couldn't help but lie down on the sofa and stretch his waist lazily.

  He worked hard all day and didn't even have time to rest.

  Gu Zhuo changed his clothes from the cloakroom and came out, just in time to see him leaning back on the armrest of the sofa, with his entire waist in a "∩" posture.

  Shen Qiuyu's brown sweater slid half backwards under the influence of gravity and stacked on her waist. The shirt was slightly lifted, revealing a flexible white waist, like a lazy cat spreading its soft belly.

  The sound of approaching footsteps startled Shen Qiuyu. He rolled his eyes and saw the long legs with straight trouser legs. Looking up, he saw Gu Zhuo's calm and handsome face.

  With a shake of his arm, the sweater slid down and the hood covered his entire face.

  Gu Zhuo: "..."